3/5 Atlanta
#336418 03/05/17 08:38 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Offline OP
Owner

OP Offline
Owner

Time to play the Game
Took it on the chin last week as the flat tire on Kyle Busch took him out and E JR. Elliott ran low on gas in the final 2.5 laps.

This week narrowed it down to three drivers

Jimmie Johnson, E-JR and Martin Truex.

All three have ran well in Atlanta and I don't see that changing today. Lots of money flowing in on Harvick but I don't think he gets the W today.

A long shot to look at would be Kurt Busch today.

Kept it short this week, haven't been feeling well at all the past several days and not getting any better. Trying to avoid the doctor visit but not looking good.

Enjoy the race.

A post a day and your access will stay!

Re: 3/5 Atlanta
FREAK #336539 03/07/17 02:02 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Offline OP
Owner

OP Offline
Owner

Time to play the Game
Not off to a great start for NASCAR so far this year. Typically I have been pretty spot on before I lose interest.

Speeding and Tire Issues took care of Johnson and E-JR.

Truex was in the mix but never really challenged.

I was right on Harvick but he was clearly the best in the race, that final pit stop caught for speeding was a ball buster.

I would've rather been wrong on that because he deserved to win.

A post a day and your access will stay!

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.