Home
I'm looking for the top 4 teams that you think can win the NCAAB March Madness Tournament. The reason I'm looking for this is because I'm thinking of betting on 4 teams to win the tournament. For example 1 team I like right now is Florida and they are +1000 or 10 to 1 to win it. If I can narrow down 3 more that are about the same odds, it is worth a play. I'm looking at it now and will come up with 3 more soon.

Roll out your top 4
Arizona
Kansas
Ohio State
Gonzaga at monster odds!

I would play against, Indiana, Duke, Michigan and sorry to say Florida. SEC is really weak this year. I wouldn't touch a single team in that league. I would say the same for the Big12 but Kansas is a perennial deep run team and I think after the taste they had last year, they will be a way tougher out than Florida will be.

A must play is Gonzaga, I really like this team, they are the real deal.
I can cut it to 4 right now, here are my top 6

Florida
Kansas
Duke
Ohio State
Louisville
Butler
Kansas and Ohio State we both agree upon so that should be 2 of your 4.na, Louisville, Florida or Butler will be around in the Final 4. I could be way off but this year it's wide open. I love the Zags at nearly 50-1 odds.
Right now Kansas is 14 to 1, Gonzaga is 8 to 1, Indiana 3.na 7 to 1, Florida 6.na so I don't want to play them.
You missed out on the high odds on the Zags. My thoughts haven't changed on them.

Butler has lost games to inferior teams, Florida lost tonight against Tennessee, Indiana lost tonight as well.

I am sticking pat with the four I gave. I just know these teams are well coached and have the tools to get there. The only bad thing is the odds on the Zags now. However if you didn't fire when it was 50-1 and they have kicked ass since and got the main stream media involved, that was the risk.
Originally Posted by FREAK
Arizona
Kansas
Ohio State
Gonzaga at monster odds!

I would play against, Indiana, Duke, Michigan and sorry to say Florida. SEC is really weak this year. I wouldn't touch a single team in that league. I would say the same for the Big12 but Kansas is a perennial deep run team and I think after the taste they had last year, they will be a way tougher out than Florida will be.

A must play is Gonzaga, I really like this team, they are the real deal.

I ended up with two #1 seeds, a #2 seed and a #5 seed.

I am still against the other teams mentioned including Louisville. All of these teams have shown a weakness and while it may not come in the first two rounds of the 64, it will play a bigger part later.

I did one bracket this year and one only.

My final 4 came out to being the following:

Kansas defeating Florida
Indiana defeating Miami FL
Creighton defeating St Louis
Ohio State defeating Gonzaga

Love the Creighton pick Freak!! As you know, that's my team!! I really feel the Jays can upset Duke and make their first sweet sixteen ever! If VCU, George Mason, and Butler can do it, why not Creighton? If Wragge can continue to hit the 3's, Duke is done! Just got back from Vegas and people were all on the Jays.na!! Sunday night prime time game (9:40 est) and I can't wait!! Go Jays!!
I like Creighton's chance all the more with the Wichita State win tonight over Gonzaga.na is going to be all over McDermott. If Gibbs goes off then they win. If not, they will be in trouble.

Nervous about Thursday/Friday. I played 5 brackets. 3 of them I still have going to the final 4, Louisville, Arizona, Kansas, Syracuse. I think Arizona will beat Ohio St....Syracuse scares me(going by the current line 5.5), looks to me that they are begging you to bet Syracuse. My opinion Louisville is the best team and will be cutting down the nets. Looking forward to Thursday-Sunday...Gonna see some GREAT coaching match ups!!!!
Should be some great games over the 4 day period.na.na gets into foul trouble like they did Sunday, State will exploit them and rout the Blue Devils. I'd take the ML and the plus $$$ with Michigan State.

Kansas is going to beat Michigan by double digits. Laying only 2 points is a GIFT.
Agree on Kansas, scrimmage.na/Mich St....say no more, 2 of the best coaches going at it. Cant wait!!!!!
Btw agree with you on Billy Donovan having time to prepare....Unreal that he played for Pitino, coached under him and Donovan
has 2 titles to Rick's one....But Rick is cutting down the nets on that Monday..(One shinging moment)
I think somewhere along the way Louisville gets tripped up. Not sure who or how but if you can beat their press and hit shots while getting to the line they can be beat. I think back to their 3 game losing streak during Big East play. Syracuse, Villanova and Georgetown. Villanova (46.8%) and Syracuse (49%) did this while hitting over 75% from the foul line.

Oregon can provide Louisville fits because they have ball handlers, speed and can do to Louisville what they do to others. It's always interesting to see how a team handles pressure when they are typically the presser.

All I can say is Oregon is dangerous and they are out to prove they are way better than a 12 seed. They feel they were overlooked and disparaged against. I like their chances and think 10 points is just too many. I like what they did to St Louis and no one did that to St Louis this year.

Back to the Syracuse game, I think this line is going to Indiana -6 to -6.5. It's currently -5.5 but I see a shift in public betting and I think it's going to continue and it should pump up the line.

The public is betting the hell out of Wichita St vs Lasalle and why we have seen the line move from -3 to -4. This line may push to -5 before tip. If you like Lasalle wait til near tip, if you like Wichita, now is the time to get that wager in. I must say Lasalle has impressed me more than any other team including FLGC just for the mere fact of how they have got to this point. 3 games in 5 days and contrasting styles to overcome. I will be pulling for the little engine that could in Lasalle. Nothing against Wichita St but things have just fallen right for them. You would think after beating a #1 seed and playing as they have this line would be much bigger. The books are sending out smoke signals for you but the public is ignoring it.

Marquette and Miami can turn into a grind game. Marquette will need to hit 3's and actually make their free throws. If not it could be ugly.

Ohio State will find a way to beat Arizona. They aren't Harvard or Belmont and Ohio State had it's scare with Iowa State. Traveling 3 time zones is something Ohio State rarely does but they are young men and will adjust. Kraft will do his thing in this one and I see a high scoring game in the 70's+ for each team so the over 134 looks like a great play.

Let's see how Thursday goes.
Syracuse money poured in late on Thursday driving the line down to +4.na comes down to rebounding and interior play.na from the 3 point line it's going to be State moving forward. I love their chances.

Kansas vs Michigan to me this is Kansas's game to lose. I can't see a scenario with Michigan winning unless Withey gets into super early foul trouble.

I'd love to see FL Gulf Coast win because it would just continue the most unlikeliest run in NCAA history. When I think of cinderellas in NCAA Tournament history, I think of Valpo, Gonzaga, George Mason type teams but FLGC is much bigger than all of those. Think of how far this University has come in just it's 11 year existence. 6 years of organized sports. Beating Georgetown and then San Diego State by double digits and how they did it, to me is utterly amazing.

With Florida there isn't going to be any surprises, there isn't going to be any we didn't know what to expect. The story is everywhere, they are getting the press. Donovan will have his kids ready, they will be ready. FLGC has nothing to lose and can let it all hang loose, afterall, they aren't supposed to be here.

I'll be rooting like hell for this team but I think reality will show itself and Florida moves on. Let's just hope not!

Ohio State VS Kansas is still alive for me as that's who I have in my bracket pools.

My final 4 is Mich. St, Ohio St, Kansas, and Miami but they are out now.

Kansas 65 Ohio St 63 in the championship game.
I am still trying to figure out how Kansas lost an 8 point lead with 2 minutes to go and then a 5 point lead with 27 seconds remaining.na will get credit for great defense but it wasn't.na.na, Michigan and sorry to say Florida

Yea ok, what do I know.

I'm truly sick after watching Kansas and Ohio St. go down. I didn't even watch todays games.
I didn't watch the FL/MI game and watched the first half of the Duke/Louisville game. After Louisville went up 6, I just had the sound on and did other things.

There isn't any team left that can or will beat Louisville. It's over!
© Freaks Forum - Sports Betting Picks and Information