Home
Posted By: FREAK Free View Comments/Questions - 08/12/15 07:58 PM
Fire away..........
Posted By: ravenking Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 08/20/15 01:51 AM
ok .. i usually do only football... but i will post what i have from now on... can u monitor and let me vback in and i post everyday... thx in advance
Posted By: Jammer67 Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 08/20/15 02:09 AM
Freak
What can I do to gain access to private threads?
L10, EX WHERE ARE YOU MY FRIENDS?
Thank you sir
Posted By: ravenking Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 08/20/15 02:14 AM
so list 10 where.. and i keep up...everyday... ae tell me exactly what is needed
Posted By: FREAK Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 08/20/15 02:22 AM
Originally Posted by ravenking
so list 10 where.. and i keep up...everyday... ae tell me exactly what is needed

50 quality posts are needed. None of this is a surprise. I posted about this over a week ago during the free view period.

Posts are easy to make. Post your picks on sports in the Bet The House area. If you have Service Plays, post them in the Paid Experts area.

Start a serious topic about who will win the Super Bowl in 2016.

Talking sports is easy, taking part is easy, it's a matter of taking the time to do it.

There is a lot of time and effort put into this site, giving back to those that spend the time to making it great isn't much to ask for.

What if I said it would cost you $100 a year? You would say FUCK NO.......... hence posts are required. Easy peasy.
Posted By: JamesWest Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 08/20/15 07:59 AM
@ Questions? How can one accumulate posts, if the topics they have been participating in are blocked from them as now private?
Were you expecting new people to make 50 posts in a one week period, as it seemed upon registering there was an emphasis on "non-cluttering?
And third, what is your criteria for making a topic private?

Note: Three questions not two?
Posted By: FREAK Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 08/20/15 07:45 PM
James,

I think I've covered this ad nauseam since the minimum posts started at 10 back on August 6th.

L10 started posting here back on June 26th and all that was asked on August 6th is that you had 10 posts made to continue to view his valuable information along with Service Plays and Fade The Experts.

Mind you 41 days went by and that wasn't even a half a post a day to get you to 10.

The freeview period went into effect August 12th and advised that the amount of posts was going up to 50 on August 18th.

So anyone that had/has 50 or more posts would still be able to view the forum in its entirety.

L10 and I are in full agreeance on this. We don't want people coming viewing the information, making some money on the information and not giving back to the site.

Posting is easy. However I want quality posts, posts that are of benefit to everone in some fashion. Whether it's you posting your own picks and keeping a tally, offering trends/angles. Starting a topic on who will win the super bowl, mlb playoffs, college football title winner, I can go on and on.

It's a sports and gambling forum, it's what should be talked about.

I am not trying to come off in a negative way here but let's face it, moochers are not what I want here.

If people can't take a few seconds to make a post or two a day then I don't want them to be a member. A community is only as good as it's members and if the members aren't contributing to the community, then it's dead.

If it's dead, it's not worth my time, my effort nor my money to continue to do it. I think everyone would agree to that.

Was I expecting people to make 50 posts in a week period, how about over a 55 day period which isn't one a day still.

As far as my criteria, I am the Owner. Nothing more needs to be said.

Once again, I will state it again, I am not trying to be difficult here, be an ass, a prick or whatever you want to use.

I am however trying to have people active and have the forum be your home. There is a ton of information posted daily, there is a lot of interactive areas that you won't find elsewhere unless they copy it from me.

Being an active and contributing member of the forum is a must. You are here for a reason, you are wagering on "something", post your picks, start conversations, be a contributor.

It's easy, so easy even a caveman can do it.

Posted By: JamesWest Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 08/21/15 05:56 AM
"Rule:*86" courtesy of James West
Originally Posted by FREAK
I think I've covered this ad nauseam since the minimum posts started at 10 back on August 6th. *(86)

L10 started posting here back on June 26th and all that was asked on August 6th is that you had 10 posts made to continue to view his valuable information along with Service Plays and Fade The Experts.

Mind you 41 days went by and that wasn't even a half a post a day to get you to 10.

The freeview period went into effect August 12th and advised that the amount of posts was going up to 50 on August 18th.

So anyone that had/has 50 or more posts would still be able to view the forum in its entirety.

L10 and I are in full agreeance on this. We don't want people coming viewing the information, making some money on the information and not giving back to the site.

Posting is easy. However I want quality posts, posts that are of benefit to everone in some fashion. Whether it's you posting your own picks and keeping a tally, offering trends/angles. Starting a topic on who will win the super bowl, mlb playoffs, college football title winner, I can go on and on.

It's a sports and gambling forum, it's what should be talked about.

I am not trying to come off in a negative way here but let's face it, moochers are not what I want here.

If people can't take a few seconds to make a post or two a day then I don't want them to be a member. A community is only as good as it's members and if the members aren't contributing to the community, then it's dead.

If it's dead, it's not worth my time, my effort nor my money to continue to do it. I think everyone would agree to that.

Was I expecting people to make 50 posts in a week period, how about over a 55 day period which isn't one a day still.

As far as my criteria, I am the Owner. Nothing more needs to be said.

Once again, I will state it again, I am not trying to be difficult here, be an ass, a prick or whatever you want to use.

I am however trying to have people active and have the forum be your home. There is a ton of information posted daily, there is a lot of interactive areas that you won't find elsewhere unless they copy it from me.

Being an active and contributing member of the forum is a must. You are here for a reason, you are wagering on "something", post your picks, start conversations, be a contributor.

It's easy, so easy even a caveman can do it.

Got it. Adios, gotta go clean my "cave"! God Bless You.
May you have everything in life that you want! Even it it be what I would want.

P.S. Is there anyway "Freak" can remove me from the member list, if there is one?
Posted By: FREAK Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 08/21/15 06:55 AM
Your wish of banishment has been fulfilled.

BOL
Posted By: Sportsdawg Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 02/10/16 12:29 AM
Hi Freak,
I was wondering if you can send me a link so I can donate to you/the site. I have donated in the past and having been doing well. My subscription to other services have expired and instead of giving them my dough I thought I would give to you instead. I know you do a lot of work to keep this forum up and running and would like to show my appreciation. You should have my email on file. Thanks again for all the hard work.
Thanks,
SportsDawg
Posted By: unfairadvantage Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 02/10/16 10:40 PM
Hello Freak, it's been a while! Long time forum-viewer, I actually used to post some of my plays a long while back, few years ago. Sorry I didn't keep up! You know how it goes.

I was wondering how I could earn my place back at the table or if I could re-earn access to some of the private handicapper threads.

Let me know what I can do to help or how I can earn my keep! My email should be on file, but let me know if you don't have it.

Thanks!

Jeff
Posted By: FREAK Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 02/13/16 07:30 AM
@sportsdawg I e-mailed you a few days ago, let me know if you got it by replying.

@unfairadvantage nice to see you back. I fully understand how it goes. Just post your picks, stay active and you'll be fine. I appreciate the comments and the posts.

Posted By: unfairadvantage Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 02/14/16 03:45 AM
Sounds great, best of luck to everyone, and thanks for all that you do!
Posted By: Amosmoses Re: Free View Comments/Questions - 04/01/16 02:08 AM
Hey FREAK. Just wanted to say thank you for the info on 5 dimes. I was actually thinking of making a large deposit for the baseball season. I think I will hold off for now. I've already lost to much from sites being closed down. I am tired of trying to make money on poker sites onlyto have them shut down. Lost money to poker stars, full tilt, the gaming club, and a couple others. Thank You!
© Freaks Forum - Sports Betting Picks and Information