Soccer
#68793 02/26/03 09:46 AM
deep in the heart of Texas
SeaVike Offline OP
Junior
OP Offline
Junior
Freak...I love this addition man, now hopefully we'll get some soccer talk and picks going on.<p>Wednesday afternoon has a few good matchups that I'll be playing a half unit on. A little UEFA Champions League action.<p>I like Valencia (-1) @ -106 over AS Roma. <p>Arsenal to knock off Ajax. Take the half goal in this one, I think Ajax will play a wide open game and will give up 3 or more goals. <p>I also like Newcastle over Bayer Leverkusen. <p>Again, play these light and good luck.<p>SeaVike [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

Re: Soccer
#68794 03/05/03 10:36 PM
SeaVike Offline OP
Junior
OP Offline
Junior
Any other soccer cappers here in the forum?<p>Wednesday afternoon match. Man U vs. Leeds.<p>I'm going to put a half unit on Man U (-1.5). I can't see Leeds putting anything in the net and lets have Man U score 2+ to bring home the winner at positive money.<p>SeaVike [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.