sept 11 BEST (please NONE of us forget the significance of this day!!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, finally!!! 2002 & 2003 were 60%, and last year was a bit down (but still up!) at 54%; this year striving for the magical 60 again

denver - 4 1/2
st louis - 5 1/2

2 1/2 units each

please remember -- the BIGGEST play you will find from me will be a 5 unit play here, and those of you who know they are rare. i play a nickel a unit on everything you see, so i will be bleeding/cheering with you.

ytd: 0-0

local take
everyone is high on the vikes this year with the off and mainly their def moves they made in the offseason. i am not so enamored with them however. on sunday the bucs come to town, and pretty much everyone is expecting a viking blow out -- not so fast my friends. i'm not playing this game either way, but if i had a gun to my head i'd be on the bucs, and here's why:

tampa is more physical, better coached, and will show a deeper motivation than the vikes on sunday. you will see a over-rated, but motivated hovan take advantage of a back-up center in withrow. the vikes running game is very depleted fason is the real deal (banged-up), bennett (banged-up) is not the real deal, but will start nonetheless , moore is solid (but also hurting) and then there is our ricky williams (dope-smoker) O smith suspended for the year.

dante and the crew will score on sun, but i don't know if there is enff to outscore the bucs by a td.

the def has made significant improvements, but will need time to gel -- won't happen til the third of fourth week -- there will be mistakes made and glaring holes exposed at times.

i just wanted to point out a few things that won't make you neccessarily jump on the bucs, but hopefully slow your vikes investment down a tad this sunday.

MY BEST

gl