Print Thread
(lee corso and beantownjim)
#60546 10/19/01 05:24 AM
south boston
2004 Bad Man Runner Up
OP Offline
2004 Bad Man Runner Up
south boston
as many of you know from another forum lee corso and i are good friends we talk once a week.i played in a golf tournement with lee 3 weeks ago his handicapp is 14 but he plays to about a 20 he sucks but hes great fum and we play for charity.if lee really likes a game he doesnt bet but will talk about teams to me and i always ask him for his bet bet of the week.o.k. freak boys here you go lee corsos first pick in this forum is take colorado state +4.5 against u.n.l.v he told me they will beat them outright.i dont come into this forum to hear myself talk if i give you a game i have good information.beantownjim

Re: (lee corso and beantownjim)
#60547 10/19/01 06:07 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Have Lee come register and post. By the way post topics in the right area.

Re: (lee corso and beantownjim)
#60548 10/19/01 07:33 AM
South Florida
Rookie
Rookie
South Florida
I LOVE WHEN HE SAYS, ''CLOSER THN THE EXPERTS THINK''

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.