%ALT_TXT%%

Sports Betting

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Opinions On The Following Games Please.......
#51661 08/04/01 07:56 AM
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
What do you guys think about the Over/Under on the following games?<P>1) Mariners v Indians; Garcia pitching against Burba<P>Mariners won 2-1 Friday night. Considering playing over. Opinions?<P>2) Athletics v Tigers; Zito pitching against Sparks.<P>Athletics won 2-1 Friday night. Considering playing over as well. Opinions?<P>Thanks<BR>SAM

Re: Opinions On The Following Games Please.......
#51662 08/04/01 08:44 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Hi Sam,<P>Welcome to the forum.. Let me see what information I can give you to help you on your decisions........<P>In the Cleveland game unless there has been a pitching change Garcia is listed against Woodard with an O/U of 10<P>Garcia last 3 ERA of 4.29 while going 21 innings so that isn't too bad. <P>Woodard 5.2 innings 6.35 ERA which is horrible, however I think that number is skewed.<P>As for Zito/Sparks <P>Zito 13 innings 7.62 era Sparks 4.79 20.2 innings<P>I wouldn't base todays O/U based on last nights games. It's the pitchers you need to look at, and how the batters fare against their style.<P>Hope that helps some.<P><p>[color:"#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"][Edited 1 time by FREAK on 08-04-2001 at 01:48 AM]</font>

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.