Sports Betting

Betting Forum

You're betting on NCAA Hoops, you might as well give yourself a shot to win tickets to the Final Four.

This offer is available at Intertops. For new clients use code FREAK300 to get a 50% Bonus up to $300

Click the banner above to get in on the action. Another bonus offer only available here at Freaks Forum

Topic Options
#464062 - 01/02/20 11:14 PM Contest Declared Official
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
The three day verification period is now closed and the contest has been declared official.

Congrats to our winners for the 19th Annual Bad Man Contest.

Tied for First winning $2,600 each is Andymc4288 and Faded17

Tied for Third winning $325 each is Bridris, Sotafreak and The Guesser along with The Guesser2.

Overall Submitted Selections by all contestants went 2676-2624 for a 50.49 win % and the overall consensus of games went 113-107 for 51.36%.

Games of which both sides had the same amount of picks wasn't included in consensus games.

We set a record of 65 entrants this year and I give a shout out to Daddy Rabbit and Freshmex68 my Louisiana brother in arms for bringing in a lot of new entrants. We set the record and that was without 11 people that entered last year and didn't this year.

Special thanks to Bridris and Brendris for bringing in several new entrants as well.

Last but not least, a heartfelt thanks to Beantownjim who puts people in the contest from other sites and helps promote the contest without me ever asking him to. A true gentleman going all the way back to 2000 as well. How can forget Phil The Barber as well !

A long quick season has come to close yet again and it seems just like yesterday in 2000 when Stewman21 won the inaugural contest.

Next season will mark milestone of 20 years! I hope to see all of you back and a lot more with your help.

Watch for entries to open sometime in the near future and don't be strangers to the forum.

Thanks for a great 2019 season.

FREAK

#464208 - 01/03/20 07:00 PM Re: Contest Declared Official [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

As an update, all 5-0 Side Jackpot money has been paid with the exception of one person who hasn't responded.

All Bad Man Main Prize winners have been paid with the exception of one person who hasn't responded.

#464541 - 01/05/20 11:52 AM Re: Contest Declared Official [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

All 5-0 Side Jackpot has been paid out. Finally heard from the last person moments ago.

Still one outstanding Main Prize to be paid, still awaiting contact from them.

#464586 - 01/05/20 12:37 PM Re: Contest Declared Official [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

All Bad Man Main Prizes have now been paid out.

#464587 - 01/05/20 12:40 PM Re: Contest Declared Official [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

The financial books of the 2019 Bad Man contest are now closed.

Thanks again everyone for taking part and I must admit it was strange for me not to be going through 60 some e-mails and logging picks in my rotation guide and then excel spreadsheet.

When 11PM Eastern hit, my first instinct was to go change my auto reply to entries closed for the week and start putting the webpage together.

It's a lot of work to do each week and my life stuff for 17 weeks basically goes on hold. No vacations, no short getaways, it drives the Mrs mad and trust me I get hell for it. Be glad you only have to worry about coming up with 5 picks.

Until the 2020 contest, I wish you all nothing but great health, spirits and hopefully wealth.

FREAK

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2019 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.