Well, just like last year, already missed at least a week of intends Saturday post. Early games today and trying to get this out early. I'll

Vancouver at New Jersey -130

Canucks started 0-2, and have won 4 straight, the last one on the road in St Louis. I watched that one and I even doubted my Canucks, down 3-1 in the second. The boys held it together and tied it in the 3rd and won in the shootout. Jersey only has 1 win and should be better.

I love the Canucks confidence latley but feel the devil's will win this one at home.

Montreal at St Louis -150

This will be a close game. Canadians are doing ok so far, coming off a shutout vs the Stars, and the Blues just lost to the Canucks as I mentioned earlier. On paper the Blue re better, but I like the Canadians this year and think they will do better than some expect. with the blues losing the last one at home, I think they win a close one here.

Ottawa at Arizona -200

The Sens are in for a long season. The team has been dismantled and they have a few pieces left but just don't see much happening for them this year but they do play a game that can keep them within reach by the end of the game, which could also be teams don't take them as seriously. Coyotes have won 3 already this year compared to a single win for Ottawa. Having Phil Kessel on the team I think is very interesting and I hope he has an amazing year. Arizona wins easily in this one.

Boston at Toronto -120

The Bruins are off to a great start with 5 wins. Leafs have a lot of talent and are on home ice. They just lost Taverea to injury and it will be nteresting to see how the teams adjustsnas this will cause someone to move into his spot on his line. I would have picked Boston if not for that injury but I think the Leafs will rally and be motivated and these teams play close and tough and I look for intangibles I like and this is one of them. Leafs win this one.

Calgary -150 at LA Kings

Kings just not clicking yet this year. I still like that Calagry team and think they win this one easily. The undercard here will be Doughty and Tkachuk. Started awhile back when as a rookie, Tkachuk landed an elbow on Doughty and they have not got long at all since and always extra stuff goes on between them. Add the fact Lucic is in the mix with the Flames now and I see him getting involved. Should be a fun game to watch, and while watching, I think we see the Flames win by a few goals