Sports Betting

Betting Forum

Topic Options
#430757 - 04/06/19 11:32 AM Horse Wagers 4/6/19 (Hello)
Docwatson Offline
JV Squad

Loc: Virginia
Hello,

First post at this forum. I enjoy betting the races, but mostly do it during the weekend. I find these weekend races offer the most value with the bigger fields. That's just basic math as the more competitors there are in a race the more likely your return will be favorable. Yes, I play odds, and I'm not really concerned with winning percentages for this sport. I've seen too days where one race will make your day a profitable one.

I always bet two horses to win, and use those two horses in exacta's together, and part-wheel with other horses.

Win Bets are always 10X bigger than my exacta wagers, and 20X bigger than trifecta wagers For example: If I'm wager $20 to win on each horse than means my max bet on exacta's would be $2, and $1 trifecta's.

I copy these from my MS word page where I log all of my races. So hopefully the format works well with the forum web pages.

Layout: Date-Track-Race number-Program Number-Horses Name-Morning Line

Saturday, April 6th, 2019

Aqueduct Race 11 only

Race 11:
9 SAM AND JAX 8.0
8 INDIMAAJ 10.0

Exacta Part-Wheel:
9 with 8,1,2,4,5,7,10 and
8 with 1,2,4,5,7,10

Keeneland Race(s) 4 & 10

Race 4:
6 ALMITHMAAR 3.0
4 GOTTA GO 10.0

Exacta Part-Wheel:
6 with 1,2,3,4,7,9 and
4 with 1,2,3,7,9,10

Race 10:
8 WIN WIN WIN 3.5
7 ADMIRE 15.0

Exacta Part-Wheel:
8 with 7,10,5,14,4 and
7 with 2,10,5,14,4

Kind of a light day with just three races on my radar thus far. I'll post if I like anything else.

Best of Fortune!

Doc

#430842 - 04/06/19 12:04 PM Re: Horse Wagers 4/6/19 (Hello) [Re: Docwatson]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Welcome aboard Doc, kick some ass!

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2019 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.