Three and Out

Current Prize Pool $350

Topic Options
#429162 - 03/24/19 11:49 PM 3/31 Bet The House
FREAK Offline
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game

Welcome to Bet The House at Freaks Forum

Here are other areas of the forum to take part in. Click the link to take you there.

The Paid Professionals <-- Selections from Paid Handicappers.

Free Service Plays <-- Free Selections from Various Handicappers.

Statistical Advantages <-- Trends, Angles and Statistics to help you beat the bookmaker.

Previews and Predictions <-- Daily Sports Information

Selection Central <-- Your season long betting threads. Can you beat the numbers?

Get off the sidelines and into the action. Be a participating member of the community.

FREAK

Bet The House

Easy to follow rules for the Bet The House area.

1. Post the rotation number of your selection.

2. Post the line of your selection.

3. Please take part daily.

#429976 - 03/30/19 11:00 PM Re: 3/31 Bet The House [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Offline
Owner

Last day of March already !

#430005 - 03/31/19 11:17 AM Re: 3/31 Bet The House [Re: FREAK]
unfairadvantage Offline
Veteran

Duke!

San Anton & OKC laying the lumber in NBA

#430087 - 03/31/19 01:00 PM Re: 3/31 Bet The House [Re: unfairadvantage]
tinfw17 Online   content
Free Play Guru

Loc: TX
Miss State -3.5 (WNCAA)

Angels under 1st 5 innings
Dodgers over
Red Sox over

Flames
Bruins under 1.5 1st P

#430088 - 03/31/19 01:09 PM Re: 3/31 Bet The House [Re: unfairadvantage]
FREAK Offline
Owner

Thoughts

Unless your a die hard Duke fan, you want to see these guys lose. Let's face it, they should've lost to UCF. And at worst gone to OT vs VA Tech. Actually they should've lost that one as well.

I still see Zion using his arm and pushing the defender out of the way and it was a clear foul not called. Of course he scored and there was a whistle on VA Tech.

Duke has lived the charmed or fixed life so far.

Enter Michigan St. the savior for non Duke fans. They haven't had any issue thus far and have done it with relative ease to date.

Izzo is a great coach, has a great system, has a great program but they aren't Duke. Coach K has owned Izzo and the Spartans.

As a Tarheel fan, you don't think I want anything more than Duke to lose. Of course I do.

I just don't think it will be today.

Unfortunately.

Auburn is a feel good story and people will be behind the Tigers. After all like Duke, people love to see Kentucky lose. The Tigers lost their best player but Pearl can use four guys in the rotation to attempt to offset the loss, but it won't be easy.

Give the Wildcats some kudos they stared straight into the loss column and overcame a tough situation in the final seconds last time out.

Like Duke owning State, The Wildcats owned the Tigers this year. Although the game at Auburn came down to the wire after a big comeback. At Rupp it was a different story.

Love Coach Pearl, he got a raw deal at Tennessee and if you can do what he has done at Auburn, that is huge.

However the road likely ends today for Auburn.

I see Kentucky pulling away late to head to Minneapolis.

#430094 - 03/31/19 01:58 PM Re: 3/31 Bet The House [Re: FREAK]
Birdie4me Offline
Veteran

Loc: SC
Auburn/Kentucky Under 142.5

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2019 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.