#407890 - 10/25/18 12:16 PM Game 3 Pick
RhodyJoe Offline
JV Squad

Loc: RI
Game 3

BOS (R Porcello) @ LOS (W Buehler)

Game Winner:

BOS (R Porcello) @ +140

I just want to thank all the odds makers who continue to under value the Red Sox this playoff go round. Even my computer chance of winning percent I value on many games doesn't even like the Sox. It only gives the Sox a 40.92% chance of winning tomorrow. Nonetheless, tomorrow could be another big payoff. Call me stubborn but I am going with the Sox, again.

Risk: 5.00 units
Winning: 7.00 units

YTD:
2-0-0=100%

#407905 - 10/25/18 01:38 PM Re: Game 3 Pick [Re: RhodyJoe]
RhodyJoe Offline
JV Squad

Originally Posted By: RhodyJoe
Game 3

Game Winner:

BOS (R Porcello) @ +140

I just want to thank all the odds makers who continue to under value the Red Sox this playoff go round. Even my computer chance of winning percent I value on many games doesn't even like the Sox. It only gives the Sox a 40.92% chance of winning tomorrow. Nonetheless, tomorrow could be another big payoff. Call me stubborn but I am going with the Sox, again.

YTD:
2-0-0=100%

Some Stats to think about:

Boston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Boston's last 16 games
Boston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Boston's last 10 games on the road
Boston is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games when playing LA Dodgers
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing LA Dodgers

Just when the stats are screaming "bet Boston" this stat surfaces:

Boston is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers

#408197 - 10/27/18 04:07 AM Re: Game 3 Pick [Re: RhodyJoe]
RhodyJoe Offline
JV Squad

Originally Posted By: RhodyJoe
Game 3

Game Winner:

BOS (R Porcello) @ +140

YTD:
2-0-0=100%

Lost 3-2

YTD
2-1-0=66%

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2019 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.