Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Prize Pools

Bad Man $200

5-0 Side Jackpot $100

Three and Out $100

Topic Options
#383846 - 03/27/18 05:08 PM Fundraiser for Jose Flores
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Hey Guys,

You know I love horse racing and if you have followed along over the years in the Stewards Inquiry area, you'll know horses and horse racing have been a part of my life.

www.gofundme.com/dealing-with-a-loss

I ask that you go to the above link and donate $2 that would equal a WIN wager.

This is truly sad and this man gave it all for us on the track. He died on the track when his horse broke down and it's believed he was hit by other horses. He was comatose on the track and was put on life support but had no way to come back down the stretch.

I normally wouldn't ask and I have no affiliation with the family but it has really tore me up.

Thanks fellas.

#383848 - 03/27/18 05:48 PM Re: Fundraiser for Jose Flores [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Special thanks to Peter Lurie from TVG for responding to my challenge. I am not looking for any type of exposure for the site at all.

I want to see the family of Jose Flores taking care of.

We all know in death that people are there for you at the beginning and at the memorials but once it is all over they go home and you go home to a void. We all know how tough that is.

I thank everyone that donates to my challenge of the $2 Win ticket to the Go Fund Me account.

I want to make it clear that I have nothing to do with the creation of the Go Fund Me account and have no affiliation with the family or the organizer whatsoever.

My grandfather owned horses at the then called Waterford Park which is now known as Mountaineer. I was just a wee young lad but learned of the hard work and the overcoming odds of being successful. I also learned the tough part of the loss in the sport.

We always think of the horses when something goes wrong but rarely focus on the jockey and their families. They aren't making tons of money and there is such a small % that makes a true living out of it. The lesser known and unknown jockeys truly earn scraps and it's not what you should raise a family on.

I again thank everyone that takes part and this story struck a nerve with me big time. In my younger years, I lived on Philadelphia Park now Parx Racing so it feels personal in some many different levels.

Thanks again everyone.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2018 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.