Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#372233 - 12/28/17 04:11 PM Week 17 Lines
FREAK Offline
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
E-mailed on Wednesday and of course posted on the Official Bad Man page.

#372387 - 12/29/17 08:07 PM Re: Week 17 Lines [Re: FREAK]
poorboy Offline
2006 Bad Man Runner Up

Loc: Ontario,Canada
Thanks to Freak for another great Bad Man contest.

Good luck to those at the top of the leaderboard in the final weekend. Thought i would be there with you guys as I put my time in this year trying to find the edge but had a rough last couple of weeks but will go for the 5-0 jackpot this week and finish strong :)

#372388 - 12/29/17 10:05 PM Re: Week 17 Lines [Re: poorboy]
beantownjim Offline
2004 Bad Man Runner Up

Loc: south boston
HEY POORBOY YOUR RECORD HAS REALLY IMPROVED THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS MAYBE IN 2018 YOU MIGHT FINISH IN THE TOP 10

I KNOW I AM NOT DOING GOOD WHEN THE POORBOY IS KICKING MY ARSE

I HAD TWO 0-5 WEEKS THATS GIVING THE FIELD 10 GAMES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYBODY ELSE HAD 0-10 THAT SUBMITTED PLAYS

POORBOY I KNOW YOU WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR FOR ANOTHER BEATING funny

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2018 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.