VEG (+170) 8-4-0 at OTT (-200) 6-2-5

Vegas has sure had an amazing start for an expansion team, suffered injuries to 3 goalies already, and areĀ  on the road and reality is catching up with them. Senators have been playing well also, ironically their 2 losses are at home but they should take this one by a couple goals.

Pick: Ottawa

TOR (+115) 8-6-0 at STL 10-3-1 (-135)

Leafs should be better than their record indicates but still have that carefree attitude, rather than more disiplined approach.Blues have been playing well, though they were shutot at home last game, their only home loss. This will be close but I see the Blues wining here.

Pick: St Louis

MON (+110) 4-8-1 at WIN 7-3-2 (-130)

Have the Canidians turned it around yet? Awful start to the season for them. Have had trouble scoring goals, except for recently. The Jets have started well but goaltending was what I was worried about for them from start of season. I am not a beleiver in the Canadiaens just yet.

Pick: Winnipeg

PIT (-140) 8-5-2 at VAN 6-4-2 (+120)

Well, Crosby and company playing my boys in this one. Penguins on a Western (well, Minnesota isnt west but it was on the way olut west) swing here and are 1-3 on it. I think they will expect an easy type game against the Canucks but the Canucks are able to rise to the occasion and will do so here against a team that has been on the road for a while (5th game in 8 nights).

Pick: Vancouver

I am sticking with my parlay wager here, and am getting +916 from Intertops