Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#361567 - 10/04/17 04:49 PM PrayforVegas
Parlaypaulie Offline
2004 & 2009 Bad Man Champion

Loc: California
An event I hope no one ever has to experience, God Bless our military, police, firemen - offduty, on-duty and regular citizens for running right into harm's way to save countless lives... It was a war zone, thankfully, me, my wife, two daughters and a friend made it out unharmed... emotional bruises but unharmed, please pray for those injured and for the families of the 58 victims... Hug your sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, sisters, and brother... Hell, hug everyone like Big Kenny's guitar says... PEACE...

#361588 - 10/04/17 07:02 PM Re: PrayforVegas [Re: Parlaypaulie]
FREAK Offline
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Glad you and the family made it out safe.

#361603 - 10/05/17 12:04 AM Re: PrayforVegas [Re: FREAK]
Parlaypaulie Offline

Thanks still processing this shit...

#362641 - 10/13/17 10:43 PM Re: PrayforVegas [Re: Parlaypaulie]
poorboy Offline
2006 Bad Man Runner Up

Loc: Ontario,Canada
Cant imagine what that would have been like to be there Paulie, and worrying about your family and others. Glad you and your family got out safely and hope you are all coping as well as can be going through something like that. I did say a prayer, and still do, for all involved and am so proud of those that helped others. The story of the lady (bartender I think she was) who stayed with a young man who had died, just so he would not be alone, and communicated with his family through his cell phone, is one of many stories about amazing people.

#364199 - 10/24/17 05:15 PM Re: PrayforVegas [Re: poorboy]
Parlaypaulie Offline

Your prayers are being heard and thank you for thinking of us... The bartender's name is Heather Gooze she worked The House of Blues Bar and because of her and her crew we, fortunately, stayed close to the bar on the east side of the venue... No place was safe but I say fortunately because we were together and able to get to cover a lot quicker than center or west... If her crew made bad conversation or drinks we would not have been having fun and may have moved on in the wrong direction... Again, appreciate your thoughts and prayers brother...

Edited by Parlaypaulie (10/24/17 05:18 PM)

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.