Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#358023 - 09/08/17 07:45 PM Deadline Extended
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Under Rule 17

Freaksforum reserves all rights, including the right to make changes to the contest rules and format or cancel the contest at any time.

I have executed this rule to extend entry time into the Bad Man contest until 3PM Eastern on Saturday September 9th.

All entries that have come in before the original deadline your selections are still due by 11PM Eastern tonight.

Those that get in after 11PM Eastern tonight, their picks are due at the same time the entry is put in with no exception.

All selections will be posted by 5PM Eastern on Saturday September 9th.

If you know someone that is always late to the party, now is the time to get them involved. It truly is the last call.

#358030 - 09/08/17 08:22 PM Re: Deadline Extended [Re: FREAK]
beantownjim Offline
2004 Bad Man Runner Up

Loc: south boston
GOOD MOVE FREAK THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST BADMANS EVER MAYBE YOU CAN GET 70 ENTRANTS

LETS GO BOYS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EXTRA TIME TO SIGN UP

#358031 - 09/08/17 08:43 PM Re: Deadline Extended [Re: beantownjim]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Going to need help from people to refer someone last minute. We do have a bunch of entrants from last year I haven't heard from.

Problem is a lot of them are down in the Houston area. I fear for their safety because these people I have known for a long time and for them not to respond to several e-mails is worrisome.

I pray for all of those in Houston and those that have been and will be affected by Hurricanes Irma and Jose.

For those off of us not in those areas, we are very lucky.

#358032 - 09/08/17 10:05 PM Re: Deadline Extended [Re: FREAK]
poorboy Offline
2006 Bad Man Runner Up

Loc: Ontario,Canada
Tried to get a couple guys in, one that previously said he would enter a couple years ago when i worked with him and then bailed out on me, the other I don't know well but heard him tell others he wagered on NFL games so gave it a shot. Both passed. Hoped at least one of them would have jumped into the contest

As for those past Bad Man entrants and members of the forum here, I too send prayers and best wishes to those that have already been impacted in the Houston area, and those in the path of Irma and Jose. Praying for a change in course of those hurricanes to lessen the impact.

#358138 - 09/09/17 11:36 AM Re: Deadline Extended [Re: poorboy]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Still time to enter. Don't get shut out!

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.