Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#357747 - 09/06/17 10:29 PM Who else out there is a hockey fan?
poorboy Offline
2006 Bad Man Runner Up

Loc: Ontario,Canada
I used to follow hockey very close and held my own when making picks. Lately have been more of a casual fan but think I am going to use this season to get more serious about it again.

I will be posting my picks this season for Saturday games, picking from 3 to 5 games, mainly from Canadian teams playing that day.

Feel free to join in and criticize me!

Full disclosure, I am a die hard Canucks fan and tend to go with my heart more than my brains when betting on them! I also have no love for the Oilers so it will pain me to pick them but have a feeling I will be doing so a number of times this season.

As for the Stanley Cup, will post some thoughts on that in the weeks to come but hard to argue against the odds on favorites right now, being Pittsburgh and Edmonton, but I will see if I can come up with a couple of y own favorites and a couple dark horses!

#358103 - 09/09/17 10:15 AM Re: Who else out there is a hockey fan? [Re: poorboy]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Look forward to it Poorboy. Good Luck this season.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.