FREAKS FORUM Newsletter

Freaks Forum Newsletter

August 15th 2017

2017 Forum Football Contests

If you haven't entered already what are you waiting for?

Below is the list of contests for the upcoming football season.

NFL BAD Man & 5-0 $100

NFL BAD MAN Optional Side Jackpot $50

NFL Sunday Three and Out $50

NCAA Saturday Showdown $50 with Optional Side Jackpot $25

How Can You Pay to Enter?

There are a few ways you can pay to enter this years contests, they are as follows:

1. Pay Pal using the friend to friend option

2. Chase Quick Pay

3. Chase Branch Payment.  You must use a money order or check. 

4. Venmo - This is a new option this year to enter.

With Options 1, 2 and 4 simply use freak@freaksforum.com

If you need to use option #3 contact me for further instructions.

Intertops FREAKS FORUM Member Only Offer

For New Members:

If you don't have an account with Intertops use the banner in this e-mail or the forum to go to Intertops and set up your account.

Make a deposit and get a 50% Bonus up to $200.  To get the full $200 you need to deposit $400. Be sure to enter the code FREAK50 where it asks for the promo code.

For Existing Members:

If you created your account via the forum in the past to take part in a contest or any other reason, you can also get the same 50% Bonus up to $200.

The key is you had to create your account in the past via the forum.  If you already have an account through somewhere else and your account has been inactive, I am pretty sure you can create a new account with a different e-mail address to take up this offer. Be sure to click the banner so they know you came from the forum. If they don't see that, you won't get the bonus.

Click Here To Go To Intertops

2017 Newsletters

I am looking for subscribers to the following newsletters:

Logical Approach, Power Plays, Power Sweep, Winning Points, ITPB - NCAA & NFL

If you are a subscriber and would like to share your newsletter and be part of the overall newsletter share group please contact me.  I have secured all other newsletters and they are part of the private share group. Only those that contribute get access to the newsletter area.

Daily Selections

You're placing wagers, why not post your picks in the Bet The House area. No one gets harassed or flamed for losing selections. I don't allow attacks on other members like other sites do. Get back on board and let's finish the MLB season strong and get the football season off on a winning note.

Don't sit on the sidelines, be a part of the action with Freaksforum!

FREAK

The link below goes directly to the forum.

FREAKS Sports and Gambling Forum

This is not an unsolicited email. By request, your email address has been registered to receive this newsletter.  If you do not wish to receive these newsletters,  please click the link below and put remove in the header: freak@freaksforum.com