Re: Records
FREAK #353550 08/05/17 08:20 AM
Canada
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
Canada
HI Mr Freak,
I found about your forum in the twoplustwoforum. I am a poker player and I bet here and there. How do you get all the service play picks? Do you have access to all of them.

BettingResource
#353551 08/05/17 08:25 AM
Canada
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
Canada
HI Mr Freek,

If you have access to their full stake 10 unit picks, could you please post. I have been following their free facebook picks the last couple of months and made money but I only bet small and their full stake picks are too expensive for my sports betting budget. I have majority of my bankroll tied up for poker but have a small bank for sports betting and trying to grow.

Also, will you be posting RAS when college games start?

Thanks in advance.

I love this forum. Its a throw back to the good old days. I miss the good ole days. Nowadays every site is cramped with ads and videos and graphics flashing all over!

Re: BettingResource
FreakyFreak #353553 08/05/17 08:47 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Hello FreakyFreak,

Welcome to the forum. It's a pleasure having you aboard. My PR gal Sally must be at it again, but then again it is that time of year to get people involved in the upcoming football contests.

First thanks for the compliments regarding the forum and the throwback. I try to keep it simple yet informative for the members and visitors of the site. The whole purpose is to arm the community with the most possible information and helping them make informed decisions when it comes to their wagers.

You'll find a alot of sharp handicappers here and the one thing you won't find is chest beating and flamers. No time to moderate stupid stuff and if people want that they could turn on CNN.

Now to a few of your questions. Sports service plays come from a various amount of sources. There are people out their buying and sharing the information and it disseminates out to the forum.

As for Betting Resources, don't see a whole lot of them due to the cost factor but every now and then it will show up and if I get it, I post it as do others that help in posting the plays during the football season.

By the time RAS is posted the lines are nowhere to be found, so you end up getting different numbers, however they may initially go Ed's way, but more often than not they float back to the market on the buy back.

A lot of time and effort goes into posting and I think you'll like what takes place once we get further into the XNFL and the start of the NCAAF season.

Again welcome aboard.

One last thing I almost forgot. I had to move your posts to one consolidated post so I could answer them and that they wouldn't be in the way of what goes on in the areas you did post.

FREAK

A post a day and your access will stay!

Re: BettingResource
FREAK #353640 08/05/17 08:52 PM
Canada
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
Canada
Thank you Freak for the kind answers. Looking forward to the football season with you guys. cheers.

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.