FREAKS FORUM Newsletter

Freaks Forum Newsletter

July 24th 2017

Las Vegas Contests

Westgate Super Contest Opportunity

In just a few weeks I'll be headed to Las Vegas to enter the Westgate Super Contest and William Hill College Football Contests.

I have one full team put together for this years Westgate Super Contest and I am looking to put a second team together if there is enough interest. Contact me if you are interesting in being part of a five man team.

William Hill College Contest Opportunity

As mentioned prior I will also be entering the William Hill contest. I can enter up to four entries. I plan on only entering one entry for myself. If you are unable to go to Las Vegas and are interested in putting an entry in this contest, I can put a total of three more entries. You'll be in full control of making your picks, I will act in your behalf to enter the selections for you with my proxy. Contact me if you are interested in putting in a team.

I don't foresee a personal entry into the $5,000 Super Contest Gold or the Golden Nugget Friday Showdown at this point unless things change or someone is willing to back me. 

If you want any future bet placed for you while I am in Las Vegas let me know so you can send funds and I will place the wager for you.  If you are interested in the above contests, just reply to this e-mail.

2017 Forum Football Contests

Entries are open for all forum contests. I am looking to see another record this year with entries in all contests headlined by the Bad Man contest. If you haven't entered already what are you waiting for? Below is the list of contests for the upcoming football season.

NFL BAD Man and 5-0 Side Jackpot

NFL Sunday Three and Out

NCAA Saturday Showdown

Don't Sit on the Sidelines, Be a Part of the Action

With preseason football approaching us on August 3rd its time to get in on the action. Don't be a lurker, be a contributing member. We are in this together and only succeed with a community effort.

Intertops FREAKS FORUM Member Only Offer

For New Members:

If you don't have an account with Intertops use the banner in this e-mail or the forum to go to Intertops and set up your account.

Make a deposit and get a 50% Bonus up to $200.  To get the full $200 you need to deposit $400. Be sure to enter the code FREAK50 where it asks for the promo code.

For Existing Members:

If you created your account via the forum in the past to take part in a contest or any other reason, you can also get the same 50% Bonus up to $200.

The key is you had to create your account in the past via the forum.  If you already have an account through somewhere else and your account has been inactive, I am pretty sure you can create a new account with a different e-mail address to take up this offer. Be sure to click the banner so they know you came from the forum. If they don't see that, you won't get the bonus.

Click Here To Go To Intertops

Don't sit on the sidelines, be a part of the action with Freaksforum!

FREAK

The link below goes directly to the forum.

FREAKS Sports and Gambling Forum

This is not an unsolicited email. By request, your email address has been registered to receive this newsletter.  If you do not wish to receive these newsletters,  please click the link below and put remove in the header: freak@freaksforum.com