Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#336418 - 03/05/17 12:38 PM 3/5 Atlanta
FREAK Offline
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Took it on the chin last week as the flat tire on Kyle Busch took him out and E JR. Elliott ran low on gas in the final 2.5 laps.

This week narrowed it down to three drivers

Jimmie Johnson, E-JR and Martin Truex.

All three have ran well in Atlanta and I don't see that changing today. Lots of money flowing in on Harvick but I don't think he gets the W today.

A long shot to look at would be Kurt Busch today.

Kept it short this week, haven't been feeling well at all the past several days and not getting any better. Trying to avoid the doctor visit but not looking good.

Enjoy the race.

#336539 - 03/06/17 06:02 PM Re: 3/5 Atlanta [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Offline
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Not off to a great start for NASCAR so far this year. Typically I have been pretty spot on before I lose interest.

Speeding and Tire Issues took care of Johnson and E-JR.

Truex was in the mix but never really challenged.

I was right on Harvick but he was clearly the best in the race, that final pit stop caught for speeding was a ball buster.

I would've rather been wrong on that because he deserved to win.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.