Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#335678 - 02/26/17 01:50 PM Daytona 500
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
NASCAR is back for 2017 with the Daytona 500

Historically I have done well with NASCAR and I am going to give it a whirl today and see if we can pick up some cash.

The Favorites

Earnhardt Jr +650
Hamlin +750

In With a Shot

Chase Elliott +1200
Kyle Busch +1200

The Long Shots

McMurray +2500
Sadler +10000

There will be a lot of love for Keselowski and Joey Logano and for good reason but I don't see them crossing the line first today.

The long shots showed me a lot yesterday at Infinity but they are priced this way for a reason.

In with a shot drivers are really close to being the favorites. I think Chase Elliott is going to be a monster star in this sport and he's teamed up with a great owner and race caller.

The favorites well they should be..... this could be E JR's final season, he's made some rumblings about it, but we shall see. A win today could push those retirement talks out for a while. Hamlin is going to be in the mix all day and as we all know it takes but one move at the end to become the winner.

Good Luck no matter who you back today.

#335679 - 02/26/17 02:05 PM Re: Daytona 500 [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Adding

Chase Elliot -125 over Martin Truex Jr

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.