Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#333933 - 02/07/17 08:12 PM Another winning pick in soccer
stanleybright Offline
JV Squad

Loc: London
Hello guys, I managed to double my money today on the picks I posted earlier on the forum. For today I have another 2 games to pay attention to, extracted from my daily work :

Crotone vs Juventus -> Juventus to win and over 1,5 goals @1,40
Lyon vs Nancy -> Lyon to win @1,44

Good Luck!

#335625 - 02/26/17 12:26 PM Re: Another winning pick in soccer [Re: stanleybright]
MakinCash Offline
Sophmore

Loc: Philly
Left turn time…let’s try

Keselowski 5.5 to 1
Earnhardt Jr. 6 to 1
Chase Elliot 10 to 1
Kyle Busch 10 to 1

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.