Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#333180 - 01/28/17 11:52 AM Pegasus World Cup
FREAK Offline
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Below is the PDF of today's Pegasus World Cup Past Performances.

All you need to do is click on the PDF, open file and the PDF will open for you. No need to pay to get the past performances when I provide it FREE to you.

Post your pick on today's huge 12 Million Dollar race.

May I add that this is likely California Chromes last race race, he is supposed to begin to stud tomorrow.

Attachments
PegasusWorldCup.pdf (114 downloads)
Description: Pegasus World Cup Past Performances

#333183 - 01/28/17 12:06 PM Re: Pegasus World Cup [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Offline
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Tale of two posts......... Arrogate in the 1 hole and California Chrome in the 12 post.

This is likely going to be a repeat of the BC Classic.

Chrome had 1 more race after the Classic in December winning by 12 at Laurel.

I can't make a case for any other horse to win but these two and that's unusual for a race purse of this magnitude. They both just stand well above this field.

If you have followed along in this area, you know how much I like California Chrome and have tied him in with the eerie similarities with my all time favorite horse Sunday Silence.

The heart says go Chrome, but the betting side says bet an exacta with the top 2.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.