Re: Trump 2016 Talk
FREAK #310673 05/04/16 02:02 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Seconds not minutes after all polls closed in Indiana and CNN projected Trump to win Indiana.

I guarantee there was a lot of yahoos and Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump yells in living rooms across the country.

It's over. Bring on Hilary........

A post a day and your access will stay!

FREAK #310676 05/04/16 03:52 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
I told you it would be a historic night. Not only did Trump win in Indiana and win big. Cruz finally drops out of the race.

It has been long overdue.

History.........

FREAK #310765 05/05/16 09:22 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Not that it was any big surprise but as you know by now, Kasich finally bowed out.

The question that is on everyone's mind now..... who will be the VP selection?

I truly hope it is Newt Gingrich. It is my one and only choice that makes sense in a multitude of ways. He knows policy, was the last speaker of the house to balance a budget and with a Democrat (Clinton) and he knows the ins/outs with the House/Senate and is widely respected.

He would compliment Trump all the way. Not to mention, he knows the Clinton's well........

Any former candidate in the GOP cycle would be a bad choice including Rubio and Kasich. Lots of talk about them, but I personally think bringing in retreads that you just clobbered would be a very bad choice.

I am going to just leave it as that......

FREAK #311269 05/11/16 07:34 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Tonight was just a formality as we march forward to 1237 and beyond. People laughed and mocked Trump when he said they would have 1400 or more delegates. Look who got the last laugh.

I have a strong message to Republicans who say they can't behind Trump and won't attend the convention or won't vote by staying home.

Do us all a favor and get the fuck out of the Republican Party. Seriously take your holier than thou attitude and your shit don't stink posture and just leave and leave now. We don't need you and how serious can you be to call yourself a republican.

Jeb Bush says I can't support Donald Trump. Jeb you do remember the pledge you signed to support the nominee right? Or did you forget that while you racked up single digit vote totals?

Graham people aren't going to forget your disdain either. South Carolina overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Do you think those same republicans are going to support you in your re-election?

Paul Ryan, while it is true he didn't want to be Speaker of the House, he should step aside and do what he is doing now and start putting together your 2020 campaign run. You do us no favors at all and if you think Trump is going to bow to you and your cronies, you are mistaken and obviously in another time dimension.

Ben Sasse, we don't need your sorry ass either. You think you are going to run in 2020 as well. LMAO when Trump turns this country around starting in 2017 and starts restoring order, barring health reasons or he doesn't want to be President four more years, you have no chance.

Ted Cruz, I love that you aren't supporting Trump. I love that you made an ass of yourself by saying if you win Nebraska you'll get back in the race and unsuspend your campaign. You have chosen political suicide instead of making a future for yourself. Any idiot that would think after they suspended their campaign and would win a state weeks later is delusional. Not only to think it would happen but to say it publicly is really out there. I don't want you for the Supreme Court, Vice President or any other position in a Trump cabinet. I have three words for you Go Fuck Yourself.

Rubio while saying he will support the nominee but can't endorse Trump. LMAO your career is over Little Marco. You got your ass handed to you in your home state by over 20%. What's worse is you still have more delegates than Kasich and he won his home state. You let your ego play out thinking you had a chance to win in Florida. Just as much as Jeb Bush.

Now this may offend some people and it's not meant to, it just shows the ignorance of the following:

Mitt Romney, both President Bushes stay home. It's ok, your ego's got crushed and sorry to say but Trump carved you guys up. I like the President Bushes so it pains me a tad to say that. Romney, he can go fuck himself too. Biggest choke job in election history. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have had 4 more years of Obama. We wouldn't be further in debt. Those last 6 weeks leading up to the vote, this guy disappeared as if he was sent out on a mission.

I likely missed some prominent other names but the message is still the same. The people have spoken and they want Trump. FN deal with it, get over it and either support him or get the fuck out the way. One thing that won't be forgotten is those that didn't get on board. I and others will do all in our power to make sure they don't get re-elected if they choose to run.

Not a threat, it's already being worked on across the country.

The power of the people is greater than ever and we will not be stopped.

FREAK #311492 05/14/16 02:42 AM
Philly
Sophmore
Sophmore
Philly
I have read ALL you posts since you started with the 2016 trump and can't disagree with you on anything. Not to kiss your as, but we r definitely cut from the same mold. I love seeing all the frauds getting their asses kicked.

I think this election will b a lot closer than the public thinks. I guess they think that girl can win, but I don't. By chance if she does....we r sooooo screwed as a country.

Keep ranting on bro.

MakinCash #311499 05/14/16 04:37 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
The "experts" have miscalculated when it comes to Trump. They have underestimated him big time. They figured if he lost Iowa he would drop out. At an ounce of trouble he would bail. They have been proven wrong over and over.

No offense to the Democrats on the board, but how has your life improved the last eight or so years?

Our country is deeper than ever in debt with no relief in sight.

I am not being sexist when I say this but Hilary is not the woman the country needs to steer it out of trouble. It will only get worse and much worse at that.

People may not like Trump, they may not like his style or his tone but he has struck a chord with the American people.

All this nonsense of stuff from 25 years ago, really is that all you got? Who cares if he pretended to be someone else, I don't. I care about the future of our country, our debt, our safety, our vets, our school system, the wall and jobs.

If you are interested in the nonsense being tossed around today, have at it, enjoy it, but in the end, how does it affect things?

It doesn't so carry on........

FREAK #311734 05/17/16 08:19 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
I have been pretty spot on with my analysis and I have put some thought into VP selection.

Most people think the choice is simple and that it will be Newt Gingrich. I worked on Newt's campaign last go round and while I can understand the selection it wouldn't be the right one.

Two older white guys, six wives and a lot of baggage would come back around. Newt would be better served as Chief of Staff. He would still be able to give great advice and steer things when they needed steered and he would have command of the operation on both sides of the street so to speak.

Newt is the trendy pick and there is a premium on him at sites such as predictit.org of which I do trade and I'll be up front, I did buy Newt late into the game at 15 cents per share but sold at 30 cents and took the double up or so minus fees. He has since came down but is still the top price.

So you're thinking Kasich? I've explained before that will never happen. There is huge philosophical differences in positions and unless one or the other does a complete 180 it will never happen.

Marco Rubio? No, read previous posts to see why.

Ted Cruz? Lyin Ted, hell no........ I don't even have to go into more detail on this one.

Ben Carson, Rick Perry.... No and No

Jeff Sessions.... he has a shot but extremely unlikely.

Chris Christie it has to be him? Nope...... he would be the AG and the one to nail Hilary......

Mary Fallin? Susana Martinez, Sarah Palin..... Nope x3. Fallin budget issues in her state. Martinez supported Cruz and don't forget the drunken stupor with the patrol officer and Palin was a failed experiment.

I can name other names but the above are pretty much the ones most talked about.......

So who makes sense that isn't listed.......

Jan Brewer.........

Immigration, The Wall, Common Core...... an ex Governor and imagine this a female. Jan may have fallen out of favor late in her run as Governor in Arizona but she would make Trump look good. You are likely thinking FREAK you've lost it.

You truly don't need a VP to fill your shortcomings, your cabinet would make up for almost all of it. Newt as Chief of Staff and he would be set depending on who the other cabinet members might be. He has a lot of choices and choices that support him, he doesn't need to go get someone that will look to undermine him.

I put my money where my mouth well ok where my post is. I purchased Jan Brewer on predictit.org for 4 cents and took a nice hefty position.

I am not a spokesperson or have anything to do with predictit except a user.

Jan Brewer -- chew on that for a while........

FREAK #311740 05/17/16 04:28 PM
Philly
Sophmore
Sophmore
Philly
Very interesting. I didn't know anything about her, but I like it. I went on that site and invested a small amount on Brewer at .05 then it went to .06. So we are trending in the right direction. Thanks for the heads up/advice.

MakinCash #311794 05/18/16 05:40 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
MC...... don't go too nuts now. She's 4 cents for a reason but, I think she will be the surprise pick. I may be way wrong on this and more than likely will be but, the potential is there and at such a low entry point, the loss if it does come won't be as if you paid 40 cents.

There is a lot of FREE money on the site. 93 cents a contract if Trump will be the Republican nominee. Well hello...... give me the 6 to 7% to hold until the convention. There isn't anything you can get into with that type of return in a short period of time.

You can pick off pieces here and there, you just have to look.

FREAK #311837 05/18/16 07:58 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Picking Jan Brewer as his running mate would not be an asset for Trump in Arizona. She has only a 35% favorability rating in the state to 46% of voters who see her unfavorably. Trump actually does 4 points worse against both Clinton and Sanders in a hypothetical scenario where Brewer is his running mate- he ties Clinton at 43, and his disadvantage against Sanders spikes to 46/41.

This comes from PPP polling released yesterday.

I said she had a falling out in Arizona in a prior post and this pretty much confirms that.

Any kind of profits you can muster on Brewer I might think about taking them and sit back and see what happens.

FREAK #312393 05/25/16 07:38 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
It's been a week since I've wrote anything just because not to much has gone on. Trump won Washington as expected last night and will officially clinch the nomination on June 7th.

I am about to go on a bit of a tirade and my language may be colorful.

Last night Trump gave a speech in Albuquerque and the scene outside was appalling.

Mexican flags being waved, not just one or two but from what I saw at least a dozen. Now let's get frank New Mexico population base is 47% Hispanic.

I am going to preface this, I have nothing against Hispanics at all. Nothing........ I live in Arizona, I have many Hispanic friends.

These people rather kids last night, if they love Mexico so much, then move to Mexico or go back to Mexico. If you hate the USA so much, then please do us a favor and go.

The media won't accept the brunt of the blame but they are to blame. Stop showing the protestors, stop showing them with their signs, stop interviewing them, stop giving them coverage.

Once that happens, it ends, it stops. The media are enablers.

Why show signs that say FUCK TRUMP. Why broadcast people chanting FUCK TRUMP. Why broadcast people giving the middle finger over and over.

There was very few adults in the crowd, it was mainly made up of kids. Kids that thought they were big and bad with their masks on and their bandanas to cover their face. Why be afraid to show who you are, you aren't afraid to chant Fuck Trump, you weren't afraid to throw rocks, you weren't afraid to jump up and down on police cars.

You weren't afraid when you whipped off your shirt and flexing as if you were going to fight a crowd of people.

Let's get fucking serious.

So who were these kids? Ahhh students from the University of New Mexico. The Lobos........ I am sure they are proud. I am sure the city is proud of the negative images portraying their youth and how the city as one astute kid said, we always protest.

Ask the protesters why they are protesting and here's the answers you get.

We hate Trump. Why do you hate Trump. He's a racist, a bigot.
What has he said that makes him a racist and bigot... ah ah ah he talks abrasively. He wants to deport illegals. Didn't they break the law, shouldn't they be sent back... ah ah ah ah....

He wants to ban Muslims. Trump said he wants to TEMPORARILY put a ban and vet who the people are coming in, is that a bad thing?

ah ah ah ah.......

Those are the protesters, they aren't protesting Trump for a true reason, they use him as a way to get out there and cause trouble, be hooligans, get on TV.

CNN, MSNBC and FOX along with other cable news outlets show this crap for ratings, two of the three to bash Trump.

But Trump should take a role in quelling these riots.

UMMMMM yea ok........ how many Trump supporters were out there rioting last night? How many were causing trouble? How many were throwing rocks, jumping on police cars?

The answer is none.

Get a fucking clue.

Susanna Martinez the Governor of NM didn't show up at the rally, she was "busy". The pundits calling for her to be Trump's VP choice are insane. She was a Cruz supporter, hasn't endorsed Trump and she will never be the pick. You have as much chance to be Trump's VP as she does. NONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where was she asking for peace, for it to end. She was "busy"

No offense Democrats but the handouts need to stop. There is so much abuse and fraud in the system it's beyond sad.

Our country is in a state of disarray and the kids of New Mexico showed us what our future truly will be like under their rule.

It is a sad day.

But hey you remember this lady right?

FREAK #316169 07/20/16 01:44 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Finally official. All the BS about another candidate and the other nonsense. As I said it would never happen.

Crooked Lyin' Hilary is going down harder than a $2 hooker on your cock.

FREAK #318672 08/26/16 04:15 PM
JV Squad
JV Squad
i just read all of the posts here. Sounds like you have drank out of the Trump water fountain. We have two of the worst candidates to choose from. i am an independent and searching for a candidate to vote for, but really, anyone who has followed Trump during this process and thinks he is capable of being president is either the kind of person that votes for the republican person no matter what or.......well i don't know why someone would think he would be a president for the people......

he is a life long con man

x32c #318733 08/26/16 10:02 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
I respect your opinion on the subject.

Has Trump made missteps? Yes, many. Do I like everything he says? No....

He isn't a life long politician, does he know the ins/out? Unlikely.

The question is would he better than HC. In my book the answer is yes. I don't want 4-8 years of Obama, I don't want a liberal Supreme Court.

I do want a wall built, I do want to see US based companies staying here and not moving to Mexico, Ireland and elsewhere.

I am not against people coming to the USA, I am not against them wanting to stay here and live here. I do want it done legally.

Our trade deals are some of the worst made from a business standpoint, that needs to change.

I want a strong military, my family has a history of being in the service. I want the vets taken care of but at the same time I don't want to see the vets take advantage of the system as many do now. I know this first hand.

Our debt has doubled and then some since 2008. We need to stem the tide and take care of our interests, our people, our future before we can go save the world from themselves.

It's a true blessing to be from the greatest country in the world but we can't continue to allow other countries to eat our lunch due to ineptitude and stupidity.

Trump may not be popular, may not always say things the right way but I believe he could turn things around with the right people in place. I am willing to take that risk on the outsider than the ultimate what's in it for me crooked insider HC.

FREAK #318739 08/27/16 12:55 AM
JV Squad
JV Squad
I cannot vote for Trump....i'm ok with you or anyone else that supports and votes for him. I have done a lot of research on him because he was not that well known to me prior to entering the political arena and i cannot vote for him.

no matter who is elected they cannot do most of the items you mentioned just as i cannot put all of the blame on the past presidents for the mess we are in. Congress is the culprit. We have to change the system that money buys influence of our elected officials.

Do you really believe there is going to be a wall? even if there is do you believe Mexico is going to pay for it? no, never.

No matter who our next president is do you really think anyone is going to stop the outsourcing of our jobs? Nope not going to happen. to much money from lobbyists. that horse left the barn when bush#1 put nafta together and clinton#1 implemented it.

when you noted the debt i hope you are not insinuating that obama is responsible for all of that. congress and the previous presidents had their hands in it also. i know my 401k and stock account is way more prosperous now than when obama first took office.

if they elected you tomorrow...what would you do to control the debt and minimize spending? I know i wouldn't have any idea what to do.....

HC is smart enough to be president. i just cannot vote for her because of the email fiasco and her lying about it.

Trump is not smart enough to be president. i cannot vote for him because of that and the many many people he destroyed to make money.

Whats a guy to do?

x32c #318749 08/27/16 02:17 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
To solve the congress issue, they need term limits. Not life long politicians. They don't get paid much, yet want to be there forever because their palms get greased.

You're absolutely right about the congress. I am in full agreement.

If Clinton is elected, no their won't be a wall built, if Trump is elected, yes there will be a wall built and yes Mexico will pay for it. They won't pay for it in essence like going to the stroe getting an item, paying and leaving. They will have it taken out in trade and other services we do with them. There are many ways to skin that cat and they will pay.

I can't reveal my plans as to what I'll do as President. I can't let my opponents know this just yet.

FREAK #325912 11/08/16 02:44 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Well folks the final day of the election is tomorrow November 8th.

You know where I stand and I support Trump 100%

I am showing the final rallies of his campaign. To me these are historical as we have never seen a campaign or candidate like this ever and may never see it again.

Thank you for your support of the forum and Donald Trump

Please get out and vote if you haven't done early balloting and together we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

FREAK #325924 11/08/16 05:35 AM
Florida
Junior
Junior
Florida
Vote Trump... only a moron would mark down Hillary.

mrtony #325948 11/09/16 03:37 AM
Philly
Sophmore
Sophmore
Philly
Proud to say I wowed Trump today and love that it's still too close to call.

Go Trump!

MakinCash #325953 11/09/16 08:14 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
It has been a long and tiring day for me. I am as if you couldn't tell am deeply involved in politics.

I have prayed for this night, I have worked super hard going door to door, apartment to apartment. Working the polls, making phone calls, sending e-mails to people all across this country.

As Trump has said on numerous times and I've echoed if we lose, it was nothing but a big waste of time, energy and money for nothing.

The pundits, the pollsters have egg on their face, they have been super wrong and once again the great people of this country have seen through the bullshit and did what needs to be done.

It's not over yet but it's looking as good as it gets right now.

Time to finish stuffing this pig and roasting her ass on the fire for all to see.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.