Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#323974 - 10/20/16 05:26 PM THANK YOU FREAK
SupremePoker Offline
JV Squad

Loc: West Coast
Freak,

I am a big time sorry ass lurker that has added nothing to your forum since I became a member.

It might not mean much coming from a poor member like myself but I want to thank you for all you do on this site.

From what I can see you spend a lot of time on the site posting a lot of helpful and informative information. It has helped me countless times going from what I thought was a sure fire winner that I handicapped and ended up not playing because of the information you have posted. The majority of the time my pick ended up losing. That alone has saved me a lot of money and I am grateful for it.

In a nutshell thank you again and I hope that your forum members posting and non posting appreciate the time, effort and valuable information you provide.

For all other members, join me in thanking freak for the great site he provides for us.

#324033 - 10/21/16 03:34 PM Re: THANK YOU FREAK [Re: SupremePoker]
Executioner Offline
Veteran

Loc: Death Row
Danka

Edited by Executioner (10/21/16 03:34 PM)
#1 Breeder of Rabid Dawgs

#324051 - 10/21/16 06:40 PM Re: THANK YOU FREAK [Re: Executioner]
Gray Offline
Sophmore

Loc: USA
Thanks Freak! Love the site.

#324281 - 10/23/16 12:17 PM Re: THANK YOU FREAK [Re: Gray]
unfairadvantage Offline
Rookie

I appreciate the home to post our plays, talk sports, and get the best info. Thank you Freak, this is the best forum

#324365 - 10/24/16 05:55 PM Re: THANK YOU FREAK [Re: unfairadvantage]
MakinCash Offline
Sophmore

Loc: Philly
I do as well freak. I'm not on here a lot, but I do appreciate the tireless effort put out by you daily.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.