Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#313807 - 06/11/16 01:04 PM Re: Belmont Stakes [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Arthur Ralph

Exacta Box

11 Exaggerator, 3 Cherry wine, 13 Creator

#313808 - 06/11/16 01:05 PM Re: Belmont Stakes [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

H&H Sports

#5 Stradivari

Exacta/Trifecta Box 5-3-11-13

#313809 - 06/11/16 01:20 PM Re: Belmont Stakes [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

I admit up front I am not excited at all about the Belmont Stakes this year. It's not because we know there won't be a Triple Crown opportunity, it's just that this race is loaded with horses that DO NOT belong in this race and shouldn't even be in any of the undercard races either.

I don't know if this years crop of 3 year olds is just that weak or they just haven't developed yet where there will be more standouts than Nyquist and Exaggerator.

Sometimes when you handicap a race, it looks to easy and you second guess yourself just because how easy it was to come up with the selection. You then look at everything again and find a reason or two why your choice doesn't make sense and you go with some other pick just because it was too easy. You watch the race and your too easy horse wins going away while the one you talked yourself into is still running up the track somewhere and you MF yourself over and over.

Stick with your first pick and go with it....

Today I came up with the favorite and it isn't even close.

Exaggerator to win. No one is even close. This doesn't mean I think he wins by 10 lengths, I just think he is above and towers this field.

If you need an Exacta from me.......

Exaggerator over Suddenbreakingnews and Stradavari

11 over 4/5

Pretty vanilla, but sometimes that's all you get.

Good Luck and enjoy the undercard, a nice wide open betting card from what I can see.

#313824 - 06/11/16 06:34 PM Re: Belmont Stakes [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

It's a few minutes before post time. After hearing NY NY by Sinatra played while the horses made their way on to the track, I couldn't help but think back to 27 years ago when Sunday Silence entered the Belmont with a chance to win the Triple Crown. Heartbreak ensued after the race.

Then just two years ago, twenty five years after the magical run by Sunday Silence, there was California Chrome. Another horse I followed the journey with. Again as we know, it ended in heartbreak.

Last year American Pharaoh won the Triple Crown and I never once got excited. I was against the horse in every race. I just never felt the love for the horse and even know history was made after 37 years, to this day, I can't say I've appreciated it one bit.

No sour grapes but I didn't like the horse in any of the races and I am not the type to jump aboard a bandwagon.

Memories...... bitter memories.....

#313825 - 06/11/16 06:50 PM Re: Belmont Stakes [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

That's why they run the race and what you see on paper means nothing when it's all said and done.

A horse 2 of 9 with the wins being a 70K Maiden in February and the Arkansas Derby as a big underdog.

Congrats to those that were able to come up with this as their sole win wager.

None listed in this thread came up with it. Hence why it paid over $34.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.