Re: Sprint - Phoenix 3/13
FREAK #306203 03/13/16 07:30 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Phoenix has been dominated by Harvick the last few years and he absolutely loves this track. He is the big favorite once again this year.

I am going to look to beat him today.

Unfortunately the odds on the drivers I came up with today aren't the greatest but these guys have the best chance to win the race today in my view. Sometimes the odds aren't the greatest but it sure beats the short price on Harvick.

Going for my 4th winner in a row........

Kyle Busch +600 he has been racing well and if he has a performance like he did in Xfinity yesterday watch out! He does have the pole for this race.

Logano +750 I was hoping for a higher price but I think since he has been really competitive in all races so far this year and the fact he's finished top 8 the last two years in this race, the odds shortened.

Kurt Busch +750 Like Logano I believe shortened odds, he will be a factor today. He's had racing bad luck especially his last race in Vegas but overcame it with a big finish. Stay out of trouble and he could win this easily.

Truex +1200 is the longshot bet. +1200 longshot in NASCAR? Yikes.

Just have one of those feelings about him today. He likely won't win, hence the longshot but........ VROOM VROOM

A post a day and your access will stay!

Re: Sprint - Phoenix 3/13
FREAK #306218 03/13/16 09:45 PM
Philly
Sophmore
Sophmore
Philly
Sounds great freak. I'm rolling with ya and adding 50/1 Kyle Larson for a wtf.

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.