Trump 2016 Talk
#305107 03/01/16 10:26 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Talk Trump or if you must, talk about other candidates currently in the race.

A post a day and your access will stay!

Re: Trump 2016 Talk
FREAK #305108 03/01/16 10:37 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
As you can tell by the banner in the forum, I support Trump.na. He needs to make it 100% unequivocally clear that he disavows him and that kind of rhetoric.

He brings a lot of positives to the table. He has wide appeal to Independents and Democrats. Don't for one minute believe he will cause casualties for Republicans running for Senate and Congress seats, they have already done that to themselves with their inaction and total lack of doing what the people want them to do.

Am I ANGRY, well oh hell yea I am ANGRY. But am I an ANGRY person, hell no. I am sick of being lied to, inaction and broken promise after broken promise.

I am sick of the current token President and his anti USA policy changes. I am not one to mince words but this guy has been the absolute worst and that says a lot.

I can't wait for Trump to destroy Clinton and believe me it will happen, he hasn't even begun to lay the hammer on her.

Note to the GOP. It's the candidate the people want, not what you want, until you get your heads out of your asses you'll continue to decline at the steady pace you have been for years.

It's time for a new face, a new direction and that begins with Donald Trump.

#Trump2016

FREAK #305109 03/01/16 10:52 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Super Tuesday, a day in which I vision Trump winning 10 of 11 states and finishing second in Texas.

As long as he finishes with at least 20% of the vote in Texas, he will receive delegates.

I can hear Cruz now, we beat Donald, we are the only campaign to do so. Enjoy claiming that 1 victory out of 11.

You would have lost 14 of 16, but you continue on with your call that you will beat Trump.

Today's vote will ring loud and clear to not only the GOP but the other candidates, it's time to get behind Trump and let's get after Hilary.

FREAK #305133 03/02/16 03:06 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Trump wins Georgia.

FREAK #305134 03/02/16 04:26 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Add Tennessee, Alabama and Massachusetts to the tally.

FREAK #305135 03/02/16 04:33 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Put Virginia into the win column.

FREAK #305150 03/02/16 07:41 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Finally tally on Tuesday was 7 wins for Trump 3 for Cruz and 1 for Rubio.

Alabama was satisfying as he won every county and the state by a 2-1 margin over second place. Won 36 of 50 delegates.

Arkansas a nice win, a state he was favored by -310 a week before the primary. The odds moved up but fell back. There was some momentum for others in the state but he pulled it out. Won 15 of 40 delegates

Alaska a rather stunning loss to be honest. He was -320 last week and zoomed to -1200 on 2/29. To have the endorsement of Palin and yet get beat is a disappointment. He lost by 527 votes, the good thing, he got 10 of 28 delegates same as the winner but 4 delegates are outstanding.

Georgia a nice resounding win. Winning 154 of 159 counties and a 14% overall win. Won 40 of 76 delegates with a few pending.

Massachusetts a huge 31% win with 49.2% of the state vote. Won 22 of 42 delegates. Only Kasich won a handful of counties. Trump ran the board otherwise.

Minnesota like Alaska is a caucus state. He finished 3rd, his worst finish in any contest to date. I don't believe he spent any time in the state. I can't recall a campaign stop but I may be wrong. He will get delegates but it's unsure of how many as they haven't been posted. Not a surprising result to see Rubio win here as he campaigned heavily here.

Oklahoma he finished second behind Cruz. Not all surprising that Cruz won his bordering state. Trump was only -230 last week but went well above those odds on 2/29 so perhaps a bit of a surprise. Trump only received 2 less delegates than Cruz so it's an ego loss more than anything.

Tennessee a nice 14%+ win, winning by over 120,000 votes. He won 94 of 95 counties. That's impressive. He gets 31 of 58 delegates as of now.

Texas a second place finish to Cruz as expected. It was a pretty heavy defeat by over 450,000 votes. He will get at least 33 of 155 delegates. Cruz needed to win his home state and did. I just wonder about a few polls that came out days before the election calling it neck and neck. They were way wrong.

Vermont was a closer than expected win and the state still hasn't completed their vote count. What can take so long to count less than 70,000 votes? He will get 8 of the 16 delegates while Kasich gets the other 8.

Virginia went for Trump as 88 of 95 counties went his way. You would think a big win with that but he won by 2.8%. He gets 17 of 49 delegates as all candidates for some reason won something. Kasich and Carson combined didn't get 10% of the state vote but combined take 8 delegates. That's a flawed system.

FREAK #305151 03/02/16 07:45 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
I haven't watched any of the pundits today to hear what they are saying but I have my ideas.

Rubio finally won a state will it be his launching pad, if he wins Florida blah blah blah.

Cruz can no longer use the punch line he is the only one to beat Trump blah blah. Cruz needs to win the Southern states remaining and needs to get support in the industrial states. Blah Blah Blah

Trump while having a big day must be concerned over some of his small margins of victory, his huge loss in Texas and a surprising loss in Alaska. Is he losing support, is the attacks from Rubio and Cruz working blah blah blah....

FREAK #305152 03/02/16 07:55 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Here's how it goes. While it would be good to win every state big and get it over with early. These guys Cruz/Rubio/Kasich/Carson aren't dummies. They have invested a lot of time, money, energy into their campaigns.

While it does make total sense for a trio of them to drop out, they won't.

While I like they are in as the divide the vote up, it helps Trump. At the same time, I also believe it hurts him. He can silence all of his critics with a one on one win with Cruz.

Are you shocked I said Cruz and not Rubio. Let's face it Rubio has won one state. A state where it was a caucus and less than 100,000 votes were cast. A state I don't believe Trump did any campaigning.

Take that away and Rubio has won nothing. I don't forsee him win anything. He believes he is the establishment candidate. He spent a lot of money for Super Tuesday and it didn't yield him much. Don't blame Kasich for your loss in Virginia Marco. Instead of asking him to get out, it's long overdue you get out.

You'll be around until the 15th for your home state. I get it. But what happens if you get soundly beat in your home state? It isn't just game over but your political career takes a major nose dive into the oblivion. I hope that is the case.

Kasich thinks he has some kind of strategy to win Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and other Big 10 states. He is in fantasy land but thanks for keep plugging along. The difference between him and Rubio is that he is a Governor and has been successful in doing so. I give praise to this man for his non negative campaign. I do have respect for him.

Carson is going to the end he states. Good for him, but he is going to need to ask to be attacked to get time in debates. I am not sure what his true motive is except to get out his message. Perhaps book deals, speaking engagements, afterall each candidate is a brand and he is pushing his forward. Albeit with small support.

FREAK #305153 03/02/16 08:07 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Just sitting here thinking about things. We have a debate coming up and we know it is going to be ugly and brutal. Rubio/Cruz will tag team Trump.

I was thinking the last debate was in Houston, Cruz's backyard.

Something that was long forgotten was in the 2012 campaign after Gingrich won South Carolina and had huge momentum heading into Florida. The next debate was to be held in Georgia. I think it was Atlanta.

Well guess who dropped out of the debate Mitt Romney. Yes Mitt Romney dropped out of the debate. If I recall he wanted to do campaign work in Ohio and Georgia rather than take on Newt in his backyard. The debate was cancelled after Santorum dropped out after Romney did.

I guess people forgot about that.

Fast forward to the next debate. Trump has to come off Presidential. He can't come off hot headed and angry.

We know they are going to attack him on Trump University, KKK, Planned Parenthood and their other campaign tactics.

Rubio will say Trump is a con artist, that the mask is being pulled off etc etc.....

Trump I doubt if he is reading this, but please don't stoop to their level. No rhetoric attacks of Little Rubio or Lying Cruz, stay above the fray, look the part and be the part.

I doubt it goes that way but it would be nice to show that two senators who represent the people look like idiots on the stage with the nonsense.

The people in the campaign really need to look at the exit polling there is some damning numbers in there. That is the stuff that needs addressed and to stem the tide on those areas.

I would be a great campaign asset.

FREAK #305154 03/02/16 08:08 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
For those reading along, join the forum and get in on the discussion, I'd be glad to have you aboard.

FREAK #305224 03/03/16 05:32 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
For those that consider themselves Republicans you really have to ask yourself is this the party for the people or the party for 50-100 or so elites.

I can't help but shake my head when I hear Lindsay Graham, Bob Dold, Sean Duffy and Scott Rigell to name a few that say if Trump is the nominee they won't support him.

So what are you going to do, go support Hilary Clinton? You might as well.

It's the attitude of these people that make you scratch your head.

They say if Trump wins the nomination they are afraid that they will lose re-elections because of him. I say bullshit and I call bullshit.

People lose elections based upon what they did or didn't do for their constituents. If you ran on a platform and didn't deliver on that platform, who's fault is that? It's yours and you shouldn't be re-elected.

The people are voting what they want. They are screaming loud and clear what they want. It's a shame the so called party leaders don't hear their own party base.

The party isn't going away, it's growing. The party won't self destruct because of Trump. It's because of the people running the party, the elitists, not the voters.

It's 2016 times have changed, it's no longer the 1940's or 1950's. The ideology of people have changed, people's opinions on issues change and evolve over time. That's what you are seeing here.

When you see Independents and Democrats coming to vote Republican, leaving their party to become a Republican that should be screaming that Trump is doing something right.

I don't think everyone agrees word for word what Trump says, however you can't argue the points he brings out on trade, the economy, illegal immigration, common core and our countries dilapidated infrastructure.

It isn't a campaign of hate, it isn't a campaign of fear. It's 2016, terrorism is real. Illegal Immigration is a real issue and has been for decades. Common Core has failed our children and our bridges, roads, airports are far behind modern time.

It is time to take care of our country first and foremost and then look to help other countries when we can. We are a debtor nation 19 trillion headed to 21 trillion. When does it stop?

An electric rod gets attention both positive and negative, but an electric rod brings change. It's time for change and not business as usual.

We don't need 4-8 more years of an extension of Obama's anti USA policy and further hand outs.

Make America whole again? Sounds as if we are a doughnut or a cake.

F That..........

Make America GREAT AGAIN !!!!!!!!

FREAK #305307 03/04/16 07:50 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
What a crazy kind of day on the campaign trail.na a candidate? Roll slide 4, put up slide 2. What a joke.

I think Trump handled himself well when that took place.

I think people forget this is the primaries you're not going to roll out a lot of specifics until you get into the general.

I think outside of Trump, Kasich had a good night. Rubio and Cruz showed they aren't ready. Personal attacks and lies just don't cut it against a front runner.

The media will make an issue of Trumps reply to the small hands claim but, it was in a funny humorous way. I think anyone with a clue gets that.

We have 4 elections coming up Saturday. Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Maine. All but Louisiana is a caucus and I am concerned about that. We shall see how it goes.

FREAK #305354 03/04/16 09:02 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Here are the latest odds for Saturday's events...

Kansas - Cruz -280
Kentucky - Trump -350
Louisiana - Trump -1200
Maine - Trump -565

FREAK #305355 03/04/16 09:05 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Here are more odds for future contests

3/6 Puerto Rico - Rubio -510

3/8

Michigan - Trump -510
Idaho - Cruz -165
Hawaii - Rubio -130
Mississippi - Trump -1500

FREAK #305499 03/06/16 08:06 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Trump won 2 and lost 2. He won the two biggest states but didn't win them in a overwhelming fashion. Cruz won by decisive margins.

It wasn't a surprise Cruz won in Kansas because he was favored to although the media is acting like it's an upset. The only upset was in Maine where Trump was supposed to win based on the betting odds.

Trump lost ground in the delegate count but still has a 90+ lead overall.

As I have stated previously and it once again surfaced tonight, Rubio and Kasich are non factors. Both finished 3rd or 4th in all contests.

While I understand the ego and if "we can only win our home state" theory. What happens when you don't?

But let's take it one step further.

Let's say hypothetically that Rubio wins Florida, ok great but where else does he win?

Kasich wins Ohio, splendid, but where does he win next?

The answer is the same for both hypothetical situations, they don't win anywhere else. Contrary to what they both tell you.

I think in the case of Kasich, he is banking on that if Rubio drops out those supporters flow to him due to the issues with Trump/Cruz. Even if that was the case, we are talking what 10-15-18% tops? And with Kasich 8-14% that still is only 18-32% max. If it were to go that way, which it won't.

Switching gears, I was thinking last night about a Trump/Kasich ticket. Kasich brings former Washington experience and a lot of foreign policy experience.

However in an interview today, Kasich was asked if he was tapped or asked to be VP would he do it, and he unequivocally said NO. Not once, not twice but three times, he said he would just go back and be the Governor of Ohio.

So the question is, who would Trump look into being the VP?

I look forward to your replies, after all, this is no fun talking to myself.

FREAK #305684 03/08/16 08:34 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Every day, it's more of the same, how can we bring down Trump. Negative ad after negative ad. Negative so called expert after negative so called expert.

There has to be something more going on than the old guard elitists. It doesn't matter if it's Fox, CNN or MSNBC almost every segment on the Republican race there is slam after slam and no one there to support Trump.

Just makes me wonder.

FREAK #305774 03/09/16 07:37 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Good start to the night with BIG wins in Michigan and Mississippi.

Early results in Idaho show we are down with Hawaii to close out a long night.

FREAK #305775 03/09/16 10:38 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Cruz went for Idaho but Hawaii went for Trump.

A good night for Trump 3 states went his way in a overwhelming fashion.

Just goes to show the PEOPLE aren't listening to the establishment and all the negative ads from these super pacs.

FREAK #305776 03/09/16 10:42 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Something to think about....... Kasich basically became a resident of Michigan and spent a lot of effort there. It was part of his "rustbelt" strategy. How did that work out.......

A 3rd place finish. He will not win Ohio.

As for Rubio the voters overwhelmingly rejected him in all states. He finished a distant third or fourth and it wasn't even close.

He will not win Florida.

A debate takes place on Thursday and it will be an attackfest on Trump. I just hope he takes the high road this time around.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.