Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#325955 - 11/09/16 09:03 AM Re: Trump 2016 Talk [Re: FREAK]
MakinCash Offline
Sophmore

Loc: Philly
Yay.....we got our wish. I'm so happy fake Hillary didn't win. It's a new world.

#326022 - 11/09/16 07:32 PM Re: Trump 2016 Talk [Re: MakinCash]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
I just have to shake my head. For some reason I had CNN on during the Erin Burnett show and you would think Clinton won the election.

All they could do is tear Trump down. Jeez. This people are so delusional.

Rather than try to unify the country, they want to divide it more.

#326023 - 11/09/16 08:40 PM Re: Trump 2016 Talk [Re: FREAK]
MakinCash Offline
Sophmore

Loc: Philly
Really? That's a shame. Same on nbc. Chuck Todd keeps on saying can he deliver will he deliver? If Hillary won, it would be a Hillary BJ from him.....he adores her and gets all the exclusive interviews with her.

#326038 - 11/10/16 12:26 AM Re: Trump 2016 Talk [Re: MakinCash]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

You know this is funny. Liberal California overwhelmingly voted for her. Now they want to have Calexit. I say go.......see ya later dumbasses.

#326144 - 11/11/16 03:41 PM Re: Trump 2016 Talk [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

People should be down right ashamed of themselves. Today is Veterans Day and yet you have a bunch of idiots out there burning the American Flag.

What is wrong with these animals. I can't call them people because people have respect and morals.

Your person lost in a fair vote and guess what that is how democracy works.

Hillary said Said I am sick and tired of the negative, dark, divisive, dangerous vision and the anger of people who support Donald Trump.

What is wrong with her supporters then? Her description fits her people to a tee.

CNN and MSNBC are helping to fuel this especially Don Lemon and Van Jones by far the two most racist hate filled people I have ever seen on TV. They make the KKK look like angels.

They thought this country was in trouble before, it is way deep in trouble now with this kind of action, kind of thinking and just downright animalistic thinking.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.