Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#285449 - 07/29/15 06:21 PM ak-
cisco Offline
Veteran

Loc: usa/mexico
Freak-
I got this in the email today. I think it's fraud as I just logged in with my regular password.

No need to reply to this email.
Hi cisco,

Below you will find the login information for Freaks Forum - Sports Gambling Information:

Username: cisco
Temporary Password: xxxxxxxxx

Edited by FREAK (07/29/15 06:26 PM)

#285454 - 07/29/15 06:27 PM Re: ak- [Re: cisco]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
It was legit cisco. I am waking up long time posters.

Glad to see you back and posting.

I hope all is well with you and yours, let's kick ass during football season as always.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.