Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#284472 - 07/21/15 09:33 AM Radio station stream
tiger15 Offline
JV Squad

Why am I getting a radio station stream when I come onto the site How can I stop it

#284475 - 07/21/15 11:15 AM Re: Radio station stream [Re: tiger15]
sportman12 Offline
JV Squad

Loc: pa
I love it

#284495 - 07/21/15 12:38 PM Re: Radio station stream [Re: sportman12]
tiger15 Offline
JV Squad

I would be ok if I was not trying to listen to another broadcast uggggg

#284496 - 07/21/15 02:01 PM Re: Radio station stream [Re: tiger15]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback.

Right now the stream you hear is from an ESPN affiliate out of Pennsylvania.

It is very difficult to get streams from ESPN or any other sports affiliated national broadcast. Unfortunately I don't control the coding to have it play or not play.

I used to be featured on ESPN many years ago and the set up was quite different back then. Now many of the feeds are blocked where you can't stream on a individual site as a one off but you can get multiple feeds if you are say Tune In or Stream Media ect.

Currently I am working with the CBS Sports Radio affiliate out of Las Vegas to see if they will provide me the coding to broadcast their feed.

Only thing I can suggest and tiger15 I know this doesn't help you if you are listening to another broadcast is to not have the volume on.

Hopefully I can get something worked out with CBS Radio in Vegas and have some options overall. During football season pre kick off it's nice to have a stream going with the latest weather, injuries etc...... plus live updates from the field during game play.

I apologize if this bothers some of you but in the end it will be of great benefit during gameday.

Keep the feedback coming. I am here for you guys and always looking to improve the site to make this your one stop home for everything I can get sports/gambling related.

FREAK

#284699 - 07/24/15 10:16 AM Re: Radio station stream [Re: FREAK]
tiger15 Offline
JV Squad

Thanks for the reply! I don't know if I mentioned it when I signed up but I am a friend of L-10 He told me about the site..

#284862 - 07/25/15 02:45 PM Re: Radio station stream [Re: tiger15]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
I have removed the ESPN radio stream for now. Will add it back closer to football. This was a trial period to see if it worked properly and it did.

Still working on the Vegas feed.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.