Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#277449 - 03/19/15 02:14 AM FREAKS 2015 Bracket
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#277450 - 03/19/15 02:27 AM Re: FREAKS 2015 Bracket [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

The above is the one and only bracket I have done and will do for 2015. There isn't a need for me to do multiple brackets as I stand behind each selection.

In the opening round the only upset I have is with Texas. I really think this years field is a bit stronger than it looks when it comes to seeding. My upsets don't come until the later rounds.

Round of 32

Northern IA over Louisville
Wichita St over Kansas

This should be screaming to you that I like the Missouri Valley Conference. Funny thing is the only conference tournament I posted about was this conference and said NO IA +155 was the pick and it was a winner.

Sweet 16 is where it gets interesting:

Wichita over Notre Dame
Iowa St over Gonzaga

Elite 8

VA over Villanova
Iowa St over Duke

Final 4

Iowa St over VA

And the title in a close thrilling game KY edges Iowa St

Tons of people will have KY in the final, but how many will have Iowa St...........

I was really tempted to take Iowa St to win it all but KY is just too good and is just a team of destiny. It will take a lot to beat them this year.

My bracket will likely be busted after round 1 since I don't have the upsets. But I looked at the matchups and this is what I came up with.

This is the set up from ESPN. I used paint to get my screen shot, piece by piece and used TinyPic to upload the pictures.

Feel free to post your final 4, championship match up or if you can do it, post your bracket for all to see.

Good Luck.

#277487 - 03/19/15 03:47 PM Re: FREAKS 2015 Bracket [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

All I can say is wow. I didn't see the game, just saw the final score.

Bracket official dead after 1 game.

#277504 - 03/19/15 05:08 PM Re: FREAKS 2015 Bracket [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

The Big Bad Big 12 Conference where are they?

Texas, Baylor, Iowa St........

Going home. How fn soft are these teams.

Lose to UAB. Get outscored 13-0 up 12 and lose by 1 to end the game to Georgia St and Texas loss not so bad, losing to the higher seed Butler.

I suck.

#277608 - 03/21/15 01:45 AM Re: FREAKS 2015 Bracket [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

East 7 of 8 right.
Midwest 7 of 8 right.
West 6 of 8 right
South 6 of 8 right.

Overall 26 of 32 correct.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.