Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#271448 - 12/15/14 05:36 PM What Exactly is Fade the Experts?
FREAK Offline
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to visit the forum and this topic in particular.

Fade the Experts is going to be an ongoing effort to show that the so called experts really aren't experts at all.

When a handicapper posts a Game of the Month, Game of the Week, Game of the Year and I am able to post it in the forum, you are going to find it not only in the regular service play area but in Fade The Experts as well.

This is a project I have wanted to do for quite some time and it will take a lot of work but if history continues it will become a very profitable area of the forum.

The premise is when a handicapper puts out a selection mentioned previously. We will in turn play the opposite side of the selection.

So if I was the handicapper and said Freaks GOY is team a - 7 we would take Team B +7.

Pretty straight forward concept. Easy to understand and easy to follow.

I would like to keep the handicapper topics clear of discussion and use them for posting the selections only. There will be a separate thread for everyone to make comments in.

I am going to try to have a thread for each individual capper. Some may have a game every week some may not have any for a while.

Keep in mind they don't lose all the time but a good majority of the time.

Please note, I won't be able to post all of these type plays ahead of time due to being away from the forum. This is where I need help. If you can help, contact me.

Let's make a lot of $$$$$$$$$$

#271497 - 12/16/14 02:54 PM Re: What Exactly is Fade the Experts? [Re: FREAK]
Parlaypaulie Offline
2004 & 2009 Bad Man Champion

Loc: California
Freaking Genius... absolute genius...

#353540 - 08/04/17 05:55 PM Re: What Exactly is Fade the Experts? [Re: Parlaypaulie]
FreakyFreak Offline
JV Squad

Loc: Canada
I found this site by luck, what a gem. It reminds me of the forum days from 2000 till 2007. Nostaliga!

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.