Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#266046 - 09/12/14 08:40 AM upcoming NHL season
poorboy Offline
2006 Bad Man Runner Up

Loc: Ontario,Canada
Hey Everyone

I know there is not a lot of you that follow the the game with the hard rubber disk, being hit with a wooden (or nowadays 'composite') stick, flying around a boxed-in area on a surface composed of frozen water but hoping to see some chatter on it this year.

I used to wager on the games a fair amount a number of years ago but became disillusioned with the NHL and most professional sports. Watched junior hockey when I had the chance instead of the pros.

I am a fan of the Vancouver Canucks and that is a tough team to be a fan of as they have a bad rep from what I heard over the last few years on different news stories or sports talk shows here in Canada which talk a lot of hockey obviously.

Anyhow, going to make an effort to get back into it as I like the management housecleaning that occurred this past off season so will get emotionally I vested again!

Hope there will be a few of you to banter or trash talk with throughout the season.

#266221 - 09/13/14 11:56 PM Re: upcoming NHL season [Re: poorboy]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Post your picks during the season. Look forward to them.

I lost interest in the NHL during a strike a few years ago. The strikes pretty much ruined the interest for most.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.