Sports Betting

Betting Forum

FREAKSFORUM Exclusive: 50% Bonus up to $300

Use Code: FREAK 300 to get this bonus. Click on the banner to take you to Intertops and be part of the action !!!!

Topic Options
#219832 - 03/28/11 09:33 PM 2011 Season
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Loc: Time to play the Game
Who's your picks to win each division and then league?

For me

AL
East Red Sox
Central Twins
West Angels
Wildcard Yankees

NL
East Braves
Central Reds
West Dodgers
WIld Card Phillies

Red Sox vs Braves

#222689 - 08/06/11 04:05 PM Re: 2011 Season [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

Looks like right now Yanks and Sox East Champ/Wild Card in any order. Twins a long shot. Angels in the thick of it.

In NL Got Braves and Phils backwards but there are teams that can catch ATL like SF/AZ because one of those two wins the West and the other fights for WC along with STL/MIL and Reds/Dodgers no shot. About 48+ games left so a lot can change. But cool to take a look at it now.

#224528 - 09/29/11 12:38 AM Re: 2011 Season [Re: FREAK]
FREAK Online   happy
Owner

AL
East Red Sox <----- Biggest choke in history and I love being wrong with this one.
Central Twins <----- Slow start to season and major injuries killed this one.
West Angels <------ Close but no cigar, 2nd best pays nothing, see Boston.
Wildcard Yankees <----- Made the playoffs.

NL
East Braves <----- Another big choke job, at least Boston's choke will be more talked about.
Central Reds <----- No where to be found......
West Dodgers <------ Worst pick ever......
Wild Card Phillies <----- Made the playoffs.

Funny that I came up with only 2 and listed them both as Wild Cards.

What a final night of MLB regular season. We were looking at 2 extra games that turned into none and the Rays made one of the biggest clutch comebacks and improbable wins ever to get into the playoffs. They truly deserve it.

Cardinals offered no drama in their game winning 8-0 and made a similar charge like the Rays. Back at the beginning of August I had 4 teams right with two up 9+ games in the wildcard to see them go pooooof on the final night.

It's ok, it should be a nice postseason.

I'll take Yankees over Detroit
Tampa over Texas in an upset....

Phillies over St Louis
Arizona over Milwaukee in an upset....

#225655 - 10/29/11 07:48 AM Re: 2011 Season [Re: FREAK]
Stewman21 Offline
2014, 2002 & 2001 Bad Man Champion

Loc: bad man USA
tough sledding there Freak! As this post season shows us yet again, it is amazing how you can never really know whats going to happen in baseball. So many "I never saw that before" moments........The Saint Louis Cardinals win as a wild card with home field advantage! Wow.

Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2017 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.