Back from Vegas and ready to roll out my Top 10....

1. Alabama
A gritty win on the road at LSU but a game they should've won by 2 TD's easily. They had too many turnovers and got extremely lucky that the LSU FR QB was just awful the majority of the game. They have MS ST at home then 2 weeks later vs Auburn and finally the SEC title game vs Florida.

2. USC
I know I am the only one high on USC but they lost early which helps them with my poll. I think they are the best 1 loss team. I would love a Florida/USC title game. Don't overlook this team because they are in the PAC 10. A nice 17-3 grind over a top 25 in Cal this week. Next up Stanford which is a revenge game from last year.

3. Texas
Here's the bad thing for Texas, they will get shut out of the Big 12 championship game and the national title game when OK beats TT in 2 weeks. They will vault OK over Texas in the polls and OK will go on to play MO in the Big 12 title game. First TX plays at KN this weekend. They beat KN last year 66-14. More of the same this year.

4. Oklahoma
A 66-28 win over TX A&M and they have a week off until they face TT at home. A win for OK and the writers and computers push them over TX due to the over inflated ranking of TT. OK lost to TT last year 34-27.

5. Florida
A smashing victory over a over achieving Vandy team 42-14. Next up South Carolina who they beat 51-31 last year. Bet Florida today while you can at -21. South Carolina won't score 31 this year. This is going to be another ass beating delivered by Florida. Don't get me wrong, they are a good team but they have beaten up the SEC ugly ducklings the last few weeks. After this week they have Citadel and close at FL St. Add 3 more wins to the resume before the title game vs Alabama.

6. Texas Tech
Ok I was wrong, Ok St didn't beat them and it wasn't close. I am still not a believer in this team. I won't rehash last weeks topic on it. Nice win, but I am not moving them up in my poll. They have the week off before the house of cards and flim flam is over. I can't wait for this fraud to be removed.

7. Utah
A come from behind win vs TCU on Thursday night in which they should've lost. They play at SD St and will smash them. They close at home with in state rival BYU. This will be a tough game for them as emotions run deep in this rivalry. Lose vs BYU and the dream is over.

8. Boise St
They smashed Utah St as expected 49-14 and get to smash Idaho this week. They won 58-14 on the road last year and it will be the same this year. They have Nevada and Fresno after this to close out their undefeated season. Where will they go bowling in the BCS?

9. Georgia
Back into the top 10 after a come behind win vs KY 42-38. They have Auburn next up and close the season vs Ga Tech. The scary thing about this team is the amount of points they are giving up. They should win out the rest of the way.

10. Missouri
They beat KSt 41-24 and close out against IA St and KN and then will likely face OK in the Big 12 title game. The only way it's TX is if they are higher in the BCS final rankings. This of course all hinges on OK beating TX Tech.

Now for the part I have been waiting for. Penn St FN SEEEEEEE YA FRAUDSTERS. How the hell you are still in the top 10 in any poll is still beyond me. This just goes to make my Big 10 is weak argument all the better. You know this Iowa team who lost to Illinois the week before. The same Illinois team who lost to Western Michigan this past Saturday. I don't know but the MAC is kicking the Big 10's ass this year.

Texas Tech beats OK St, that's fine. Let's see what happens in Norman in 2 weeks. The bad thing is they get a bye week before playing. No one did what Texas did. It's too bad, but that's the way it goes.

Wyoming beating TN in TN.... TN has no heart... I believe this to be the underdog cover of the week as they won straight up.

I don't have much more to talk about this week. I am drained after a crazy weekend in Vegas. Feel free to post away, I apologize you couldn't before, I didn't know you couldn't reply to a global topic until someone pointed it out.

Thanks all and best of luck this coming week.

A post a day and your access will stay!