Print Thread
9/15 AboveTheVig
#116709 09/15/07 04:03 PM
Boston
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
Boston
KC hung tough last night and I lost cause I took the runline instead of moneyline. Hate when that happens. Oh well, onto today.

Total: +.03 units

Todays Play:
Florida -6.5 -130 for .5 units bought a point.

[Linked Image from autographsupplies.com]
Re: 9/15 AboveTheVig
AboveTheVig #116763 09/15/07 07:15 PM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Damn I see a lot of 6.5 still out there, where did you have to buy the 1/2 point from 7? Perhaps I can get you into another book so you can shop for the better line in your games.

My initial thought on this game was TN, but after looking at it closely, I came up with Florida by 11.5, and passed the game.

I will root for you even though I hate Florida!

Keep em coming.

A post a day and your access will stay!

Re: 9/15 AboveTheVig
FREAK #116779 09/16/07 05:13 AM
Boston
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
Boston
maybe it came down a lot in the three hours between my post and yours cause I didnt find it anywhere for that. I bought a whole point, not a half to get it there. I play a combo of matchbook, diamond and a local for the most part but have like a half dozen books with a small amount of cash in them that I can use if the lines are real different such as 5dimes, superbook, bodog and a couple others.

new total +.53 units as the point didnt matter, Florida wins in a rout.

[Linked Image from autographsupplies.com]

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.