(65-41)(+14.34 units) favorite bets
(43-38)(+19.19 units) underdog bets

(108-79)(+33.53 units) overall

Last night I went 2-0 picking up 2.03 units and stopped the bleeding after my 0-5 Sunday. My winners were San Fran and Seattle. Atlanta was a no play for me as the line was too high. I guess that turned out to be a good thing since they lost. That is why I avoid those big favs, they will kill you.

Full card on Tuesday. One day game between Atlanta and Florida that I missed. Here is what I came up with for Tuesday night.

Mets -145 vs Phillies……………I hate going against my phillies as much as I have lately, but I do seem to do well playing on or against this team. Phils are facing yet another lefty. I said yesterday they sucked vs lefties and Zito shut them down again. It does not get any easier now that we face Glavine. Glavine is much better than his record shows. Moyer has been tough all year, probably the phils second best pitcher next to Cole Hamels, but the Mets have been eating up left handed pitching. Eveything points to a Mets victory here unless Moyer can throws a gem and wins a 2-1 game, but something tells me the Mets will score more than that.

Arizona -134 vs San Fran…………..The Diamondbacks have quetly become one of the NL’s better teams. Zona has won 5 of 6 at Philly and New York and have won 9 of their last 10. It is always tough going against Randy Johnson as well. When he is healthy, and he is getting there again, he is still a very good pitcher. No he does not scare batters like he used to, but I would still rather face somebody else. This should be a pitchers duel as Caine has pitched well his last couple of starts too. I will go with the hotter team, the home team, they better pitcher and only have to lay -134.

White Sox -127 vs Yankees……………I will give the Yankees credit for taking the series against the Redsox, but they are still not playing very well. They seem to get up for their rival Redsox. As far as the pitchers in this one, Clippard is 2-1, 3.71 in first three big league starts, while the White Sox are 7-0 with Buehrle when they score 4+ runs, and I see them scoring at least four tonight. I have always been a big Mark Buehrle fan and I get the feeling this WhiteSox team is going to get hot. I look for Jim Thome to starting hitting some long balls real soon. Nobody is intimidated by this yankee team anymore.

Colorado -125 vs Houston…………..Just a gut feeling again in this one. Colorado playing decent ball, while the Astros have struggled this past few weeks. Seems like decent odds to get the rockies at home. I will try it.

Cleveland, Toronto and Atlanta in game #2 are as solid as you can get. All three should win, but I just cannot play them, it is against my rules. Even if just one of those lose, you lose money on the trio of single bets. It is all or nothing on something like that. You would be better off parlaying them.

That is all from me. Back on Wednesday.

Good Luck Everybody!!